Polaroid Camera

The order of the recent parts goes Stressed, Fluffy hair, then ice cream and a movie, Fluffy hair isn't getting as much views as ice cream and a movie so if you missed it please please go back and read it.

Again the day was filled with Kirishima being pushed around by Bakugou and Bakugou buying him treats which Kirishima always tried to buy but Bakugou smacked his money away, once Kiri no longer needed his wheelchair just crutches Kiri would always go over to Bakugou's house besides Bakugou telling Kiri that he could get a ride over, Kirishima just said it was good exercise.

Kiri made his way to Bakugou's house, with a bag on his back, Kirishima knocked on the door and Mitsuki let him in.

"Bakugou is upstairs," she said, "Do you need any help up the stairs?" Kirishima turned sides to look at Mitsuki.

"Nope I've got it." He smiled brightly before making his way upstairs and into Bakugou's room, Kiri head the shower running and just sat on Bakugou's bed, Kiri leaned his crutches against the wall and looked around Bakugou's room and wasn't different from all the times he had been there but Kiri just likes to look around.

Bakugou walked into his room with a towel around his waist blushing softly when he saw Kirishima, Kiri was far too gone mesmerized by Bakugou's muscles and abs, Bakugou just rolled his eyes and walked over to his closet, Kirishima looked away out of curtisy, Bakugou threw the towel back into the bathroom and sat down by Kirishima.

"Well I new you were coming here today but wasn't expecting you right now." Bakugou relaxed laying his head in Kirishima's lap, Bakugou turned on the tv and flipped to a random movie before he sat up kissed Kirishima's cheek.

"Imma get some snacks." Bakugou said before leaving the room, Kirishima had been staring at this empty bulletin board in Bakugou's room for awhile now this is why he had brought a bag to carry his Polaroid camera, yes it was old but Kirishima looked that it printed out pictures right away, Kirishima snapped a picture of himself and waited for the image to clear before sticking it on the board with one of the tacks Kiri put away the camera just before Bakugou returned with snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou had noticed the picture finally after the movie and Kiri showed him the camera and a plan, that every time they went a date they would take a picture with each other to make a memory Bakugou thought it was an amazing idea and he didn't think lots of peoples ideas were good ones.

Kiri chuckled and smiled brightly as he showed him how it worked but Bakugou wasn't listening Bakugou was thinking about what they together had all been through a bus accident, Bakugou being in a coma, Kiri attempting suicide, and so many more things Bakugou was happy to see him laughing and smiling after all that, it made Bakugou want to laugh and smile with him.

"You gonna have to repeat that I wasn't listening." Bakugou said.

"Ugh! Katsuki!" Kirishima made a fake whining noise and groaned softly before he started to explain it again of course Bakugou was listening to him this time.
(Somebody needs to draw a bulletin board full of the memories)

Kirishima went home after that and when Kiri got his cast off school finally started back up again for their class, the other classes were still having class it was just 1A, Kiri was basically radiating happiness when he got back into the dorm, Bakugou was rearranging some stuff in the dorm when Kiri walked in, it was early in the morning, Kiri walked over and gave Bakugou a quick kiss before he fixed up his closet and put on his uniform, Bakugou was already in his uniform just not in his blazer yet, Bakugou threw on his Blazer and held Kirishima's hand as they left the dorm Bakugou adjusted his bag on his back as they walked Bakugou didn't care anymore of people saw all that they had been through he didn't care love is love they walked into school but let go of hands when they entered (no pda please I'm sorry it's gross in school and no one wants to see it no matter who ur dating) it was so refreshing to be back in class but when the learned they had to do a training course everyone was so tired at the end of the day that maybe crawling would have been better than walking, Bakugou and Kirishima held hands though walking back together of course rumors were gonna spread Half of them true and half of them not true but did Bakugou care maybe a little cause he would probably murder the people who started to rumor, they made it back to the dorm and fell asleep cuddling like they used to do the bus accident had changed everything so much but it hadn't changed their love, Kiri's head was on Bakugou's chest and his arms were tightly wrapped around Bakugou, Bakugou had a single hand resting on Kirishima as he yawned and slowly fell asleep to the sound of Kirishima's soft breathing.

Morning had to come sometime though and ruin their peaceful sleep, Bakugou had moved the bulletin board into the dorm and Kiri had brought his camera with him it wasn't a date right now but Kiri snapped a picture of Bakugou sleeping and stuck it on the board.