The Kiss Part 2

(Sorry if Image at the top is the same as one from a different part, I've lost track)

Bakugou kinda liked this feeling inside as Kirishima held that kiss for a few seconds before breaking it off and covering his bright red face Bakugou was still in shock and somehow mustered up a soft chuckle and nervous neck rub, He felt like yelling and blowing up Kirhisma but he also didn't, I know confusing, it was for him too. Bakugou feel off the bed and stared at the ceiling while Kirishima chuckled and peaked over the bed at the ash blonde, bright red faced boy Bakugou grumbled softly pressing his arms over his eyes, Kirishima rolled onto his back and let his head hang off the bed, it was the weekend so it didn't matter if the boys went home or stayed at the dorms, most people went home but Bakugou didn't feel like going home and Kirishima wasn't thinking about that since he was mostly thinking about Bakugou.

Bakugou uncovered his face and looked at the upside down chuckling redhead who's head was feeling with blood making him more giggly, Bakugou ground and stood up as Kirishima feel onto the floor to even out the blood flow again, Bakugou looked at Kirishima as Kirishima rolled onto his back, resting his hand on his stomach, as he continued to laugh softly and stare at the ceiling like Bakugou was. Bakugou lightly kicked Kirishima's leg and Kirishima quickly sat up smiling of course as he stood up and softly punched Bakugou in the arm, which Bakugou returned with a light explosion to the face but of course it didn't hurt Kirishima cause of his own quirk, Kirishima just chuckled more and took a step back as Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets and going back to scowling like normal. Kirishima stopped chuckling as he could feel Bakugou watch him after a few seconds, Kirishima looked up and smiled hoping to at least get a snicker out of him but Bakugou grinned instead.

"Is this a game?" Bakugou snickered, "Do you like me back?" Bakugou turned and faced Kirishima all the way as Kiri felt the hairs on his neck rise, he did like him back but he didn't know how to put.

"Well I kissed u, didn't I?" Kirishima felt some confidence rise in him as he raised an eyebrow and grinned at Bakugou who was now blushing again.

"God dammit Shittyhair...." He grumbled covering his face with his hands as he turned away, Kirishima just smiled feeling confident, "This is a secret that stays between us and your idiotic friend." He grumbled and rolled onto his bed while pressing his hands into his eyes as he mumbled to himself about something, Kirishima wanted a snack so he went to the Kitchen and got a leftover rice ball that was still good and walked back to the room to see Bakugou screaming into pillow, trying to fight his feelings no surprise, Kirishima rolled his eyes and ate his rice ball.

Finally the sun was rising and Kirishima looked out the small window, smiling as he threw the wrapper away, Kiri softly kicked the ball he called his friend and sat down next to him chuckling softly Bakugou grumbled softly and turned to face the boy being a hermit crab as his hair and eyes were the only thing peeking out. Kirishima softly kissed his forehead but Bakugou popped his head out and looked his arm out, grabbing Kirishima's shirt and pulling him forehead, Bakugou kissed Kirishima softly and pulled away as soon as their lips touched, Kirishima rolled onto the ground giggling and blushing as Bakugou hid in his blanket. Bakugou grumbled softly to himself as he heard the boys giggles it made him happy to see him smiling and laughing again, Bakugou crawled out from his shell and stretched cracking his back as he did, Bakugou cracked his knuckles and helped Kirishima up pulling him up and against Bakugou's chest, Kirhisma blushed softly as he looked up at Bakugou as he felt his lip quiver softly Bakugou was blushing also as they swayed side to side slowly, trying to adjust somewhat as Kirishima slide his arms around Bakugou's waist.

Bakugou grinned slightly as he wrapped his arms around Kirishima as they looked at each other for a few moments, "Eijrou Kirishima...," Bakugou'a mumbled, "I like u, so so much." He wasn't the type to lay all his feelings out he dealt with everything by explosion but with Kirishima he felt calmer and he wasn't the one for cheesy compliment or pick up lines but he didn't care right now all he cared about was his bestfriend that rested in his arms as they stood there, Kirishima looked this side of Bakugou as he felt his face get hotter.

Bakugou slide his hands onto Kirishima's face and into his hair as the stood there, their red eyes burning holes into each other as all tension dissipated and everything felt still, it felt as if the world had stopped moving and only they seemed to be alive and moving, Kirhisma's breathing was sharp and nervous unlike Bakugou who was calm as he slowly lowered his head, their foreheads hitting softly as they held each other, Bakugou snickered softly as Kirishima lightly closed his eyes he was at least somewhat prepared for what was next, Bakugou slowly pressed his lips against Kirishima, Kiri felt as if he could fly as he pressed his hands onto the back of Bakugou's neck.