Pocky Challenge

Couldn't bring myself to work on anything so here is Kirishima and Bakugou doing the pocky challenge

Kirishima backed away from the camera and sat next to Bakugou who was already sitting on the criss cross apple sauce with a scowl on his face.

"Hello my beautiful children," Kirishima smiled showing off his bright  white shark teeth, "So we're doing the pocky challenge since SOMEONE IS LAZY!!" He raises his voice as Bakugou pressed his palm against his face.

"Let get this over with." Bakugou grumbled picking up a box of strawberry pocky showing it to the camera, "This so stupid." Bakugou mumbled to himself as Kiri chuckled.

Bakugou handed the box to Kirishima who preceded to open it with his teeth, Bakugou'a gave him a weird look as he rested his head on his hand, Kirishima showed the pink pocky to the camera, "Ready?" Kirishima said turning to his boyfriend, Bakugou shrugged blushing slightly as Kirishima places the pocky in his mouth and gripped onto it lightly with his sharp teeth.

Bakugou bit lightly on the other end and they both started eating it their lips drawing closer but before they could Bakugou broke it off turned to the camera with a smirk, "Not today folks." He grinned.