Hair for Brains

Bakugou was finally allowed back to see Kirishima, who was asleep and hooked up to a blood bag, his parents were off in a corner talking to the doctor, who was saying something about how much blood he had lost, Bakugou rested his hand on the door way as he slowly stepped in. Kirishima's parents looked at Bakugou for a second, gave him a sincere smile then counted to talk, as Bakugou heard something  about depression, the curtain was closed so no one could see the sleeping Kirishima, Bakugou wasn't much of a crier but how could Kirishima do this to himself and everyone around him. Bakugou wasn't mad at Kirishima he was mad at himself, he should of acknowledged the signs earlier, the sleeve tugging, his shy behavior, and how unusual he was acting.

They're best friends, how come Kirishima would do that to himself just over Bakugou, it confused Bakugou slightly as he moved the green curtain slightly to see the redhead, he sighed and held his head down before slowly looking up, Bakugou was afraid to see his best friend in such a condition. The boy's condition was stable and he was gonna be okay, his arms were wrapped with white red stained bandages as an Iv and blood bag were hooked up, Bakugou had not yet changed and was stuck in the clothes that stunk of iron.  Bakugou could feel his eyes begin to water as he walked closer to the bed his legs shaking in every step, he didn't know how Kiri felt about him but he knew how he felt about the redhead, he liked him.

His knee hit the hard floor as he hung onto the plastic railing of the bed, Bakugou began to sob as he felt his whole body shake, 'God dammit, why....' Bakugou thought to himself as he reached for Kirishima's hand. Bakugou gripped the sleeping boy's hand tightly as Bakugou rested his forehead against the plastic railing. "You really do have hair for brains." Bakugou had whispered it to himself while trying to keep his sobs quiet so he wouldn't disturb Kirishima's parents. Bakugou looked up slightly as he heard the tapping of shoes on the hospital's cold floor, he wiped his red eyes and stood up, rubbing his knees.

Mina, Sero, and Kaminari were showing up in the room just as Bakugou had hidden the fact the he had been crying, Bakugou looked at Kirishima ignoring the rest of them.

"Hey Bakugou...." Mina said softly as she looked at her middle school friend, Bakugou looked at them slightly as Kaminari rubbed his arm nervously, Mina could see the hole in Bakugou's heart through his eyes.

Bakugou's made a fist as hand began to shake, he turned away from his "friends" and shut his eyes tightly as he tried to hold back the tears, Mina tried to touch his arm to give him some comfort but he quickly jerked his body away and feel to his knees sobbing. Bakugou didn't care anymore that anyone saw, he was upset and couldn't believe Kirishima did this, his friends immediately rushed to him as he laid on the floor sobbing and shaking violently, Kirishima's parents peeked behind the curtain to see what was going on and did not expect to see the guy that was in the verge of blowing up the waiting room last night, to be the one sobbing uncontrollably on the floor.

Sero, Kaminari, and Mina has not expected to be sitting on the floor comforting a sobbing Bakugou, nor did they ever expect to see Bakugou cry. Kirishima was asleep but Bakugou knew he was unconscious the doctor just lied to keep the redhead's parents composed and not end up like the ash blonde boy on the floor being consoled by friend. Sero was the only on that didn't know about Kirishima's crush and Mina wasn't about to tell him with Bakugou here, but she suspected Bakugou felt the same towards Kirishima since he was acting this way, normal friends don't try to commit divide for one or sob on the floor for on. I think they all understood it but nobody was aware of the cuts and it came as such a surprise when Mina saw  the bleeding Kirishima in the hallway that night.

Mina could smell the iron on Bakugou and still see Kirishima's blood on his arms and clothes, "Okay u need to go and change," Mina said while try to sit up the red faced Bakugou, "Look at u, your a mess go get a shower." Mina was upset for having to make Bakugou leave only though he just got to see his best friend but he need a shower and new clothes.

The school was gonna be closed for a week or so because of this, the schools name just can't stay out of the news and news trucks have been swarming the hospital it took forever for Mina, Sero, and Kaminari just to get through them. Bakugou had struggled to get through them as he left with red eyes all of them knew Kirishima was Bakugou'a friend and could see the obvious dry blood on Bakugou, all Bakugou had to do was raise his smoking hand so he could get through, everyone seemed to be scared of the walking stick of dynamite. Bakugou went back to his house, he couldn't bare to go shower at the dorm, his mother was waiting there she had saw the news and gave Bakugou a hug his mom was stunned that he cling onto her tightly, she could feel her son shaking as she rubbed his back.

"He is alright Kat," She said soothingly to the bomb she called a son, "I bet your friend is tuff, plus he is alive, I can imagine how he felt while u were in a coma cause he felt exactly like me and your father but somewhat worse." Mitsuki was happy to hug her son for once.