Bakugou's Tie

Kirishima pulled his shirt over his head and threw it in his closet while Bakugou showered Kirishima was changing into his uniform and getting ready for school, waiting for Bakugou to come and change so he could do his hair, Kirishima put on the white button up and then his tie and then the uniform coat he put on the pants then his shoes and heard the bathroom door open, Bakugou went straight to his own closet and began changing while Kirishima went into the steamy bathroom to do his hair.

Bakugou put on his uniform, of course leaving off the tie, then he leaned against the balcony doors and waited for Kirishima to come out of the bath, about 5 min later Kirishima walked out closing the bathroom door while he stretched, Kirishima noticed Bakugou wasn't wearing a tie like normal.

"Why don't u like ties?" Kirishima asked while reaching for Bakugou's tie in his closet, Bakugou grumbled and rolled his eyes while Kirishima stepped forward to see Bakugou face to face.

"Someone can catch u off guard by pulling it, no way in hell am I wearing a tie." Bakugou growled while looking at the tie for a second then back at Kirishima, letting his guard down as he saw Kirhisma lower his hand.

"Like this?" Kirishima chuckled while quickly wrapping the tie around Bakugou's neck and pulling him forward, then giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, Kirishima let go off the tie and left it hanging in Bakugou's neck, Kirishima grabbed his bag and ran out of the dorm laughing while he saw out of the corner of his eye Bakugou's hand smoking while he left, Bakugou grabbed his bag and raced after Kirishima while shouting and his face extremely red.

Kirishima couldn't help but laugh as he ran, approaching the school fast while the demon behind him was oddly not using his quirk to move faster, once Kirishima got to the gates of the school he saw his friends waiting for him, Kirishima quickly ran to Mina, panting, as Bakugou's face was extremely red and he was really angry.

He raised his middle finger as he approach the group while covering his face with his other hand, "Fuck you, Shittyhair." He grumbled walking past the group and into the school, Kirishima bursted our laughing once he saw Bakugou disappear into the school.

"What was that about?" Mina asked as they all stared at Kirishima for how loud he was laughing, Kirishima wheezed softly as he wiped the joyful tears from his eyes, they all looked at him like he was crazy as Mina continued the conversation she was having with Kaminari and Sero.

They walked into school, Kirishima coughing because his throat hurt from laughing to hard, Mina rested her hands on her backpack straps and whistled as Sero and Kaminari talked while Kirishima continued to cough, clearing his throat after he coughed a couple times, Kirishima places his bag in his locker and adjusted his uniform jacket, blushing softly as he remembered what he did to Bakugou then running out of this, it was hilarious. Kirishima walked into class and saw Bakugou sitting with his feet on the desk, Iida yelling at him like normal Kirishima chuckled taking his seat and turning to his friends, talking to Kaminari about training and other stuff, Bakugou's face was somewhat still red probably still pondering what happened, making his face red as he kept thinking about.

Class started and went as normal everyone tired of the constant homework that was given out everyday,  Kirishima groaned as they walked home, his body kinda sore from training, Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the as they walked Kirishima mumbled softly to himself and tiredly as his bag was heavy with books he was leaned over while walking and moping softly, Bakugou was basically dragging him by his bag as they got close to the dorms.

"Jeez your lazy." Bakugou groaned as he held Kirishima by his backpack as they walked up the stairs to get to their dorm.

"I am not," Kirishima whined in defense as he straightened his back and  shrugged Bakugou's hand off his bag, "Your the lazy one." Kirishima said as he started to run up the stairs and to the dorm.

"Where did this burst of energy come from." Bakugou snicked as he ran after the redhead, issuing his quirk to propel himself forward this time, Kirishima laughed softly as he bag bounced against his back as the ran, Kirishima quickly opened the door and ran in, leaving the door open so Bakugou could get in.

Bakugou slammed the door shut when he got in, not even breaking a sweat when he walked in, Kirishima was already pulling out his homework, moping as he stuck his feet under the bed again like he usually does, Bakugou knelt down pulling out his homework, ready to help again in any way Kirishima needed, he sighed softly opening Kirishima's book and his own, flipping through the pages and talking Kirishima through the work, Kirishima felt a lot better with Bakugou'a by his side and helping him through this, homework wasn't one of his strong attributes being a sturdy hero was, Kirishima smiled once they finished an hour later, less time then Kirishima expected.

"Thanks." Kirishima smiled softly and lightly hit Bakugou in the arm as a joke, Bakugou hit Kirishima in the chest lightly with a smirk, they're best friends yet something more in each other's eyes.