Suspicious

Kirishima slid down pressing his face into Bakugou's bare stomach while one hand was around Bakugou's waist and the other was holding Bakugou's hand and the other one of Bakugou's hands was in Kirishima's hair they ended up falling asleep like that and they woke up with blanket intertwined between their legs, Bakugou was the first to wake up they had actually slept later so they woke up at the perfect time to get ready for school Kirishima grumbled as he felt his "body pillow" slip away, Kirishima rolled onto his back with a groan while rubbing his eyes since it was now bright in their room Bakugou picked up his shirt from the floor and threw it in his laundry basket that was almost full then walking to his closet to put his uniform on, Kirishima brushed the hair off his face then sat up in bed while Bakugou put on his green uniform pants, Kirishima stood up and stretched his arms out while yawning.     

(-pause- if Kirishima accidentally bit his cheek could he take a whole chunk of his cheek out 🤯)

Bakugou looked back at him before continuing to change into his uniform while Kirishima rubbed his eyes and walked over to his closet he stretched his arms and cracked his neck and knuckles before changing into his uniform himself while Bakugou went to brush his teeth angrily like normal, Kirishima had mirror in his closet so he just did his hair there and picked up his bag waiting for Bakugou to finish what he was doing in the bathroom, probably fluffing his hair or somethings, Bakugou came out and scooped up his bag and walking past Kirishima and out the door, Kirishima wished that they had a long talk and Bakugou asked him out in a non blunt way but just like they were dating and Kiri had to keep it a secret from the entire school so Bakugou wouldn't kill him or die from embarrassment or go to jail for blowing up the whole school, Kirishima let out a soft sigh he blushed softly from what he was thinking about but followed Bakugou out the door and locked it before racing after Bakugou to ketchup.

Some other kids were leaving there dorms just now but the rest of the Bakusquad was already waiting outside the school for them, as they walk Bakugou was hunched over like normal as he slightly looked up, "Don't say a thing." He grumbled quietly to Kirishima and since Bakugou was hunched over and Kirishima had his hair tall and spiked up like normal Bakugou looked short but everyone thought that but Bakugou was actually inch taller not that it mattered but Bakugou didn't like being called short, Bakugou stared at the ground as they walked not making eye contact with his "friend" as they walked down the stairs and onto the sidewalk that lead to and in the school Kirishima was slightly worried but he didn't want to think about it, Kirishima looked forward his face contorted into a worried look as the said nothing and Bakugou just grumbled to himself.

This time Kirishima didn't stop with the others and continued to follow Bakugou inside which got Mina suspicious but she just shrugged and didn't think anymore about it, it was the first time Kirishima came inside early before everyone was in class, Deku and Todoroki were in the halls and so were others, lots of conversations, Deku was trying to put out Todoroki who was kinda on fire on his shoulder Deku was freaking out, the hallways were loud as Bakugou made it to his locker and Kirishima made it to his own he quickly looked away from Bakugou not wanting anyone to notice his staring as he put his bag away, he put his hands into his pockets and looked around, kinda amazed out how many people were near the class, some were class B and some were class A others were just naughty kids who would came in their hallway to talk thinking the could run back to their class on time and not get in trouble but that never happened and they never listened no matter how many times the were close to being expelled.

Kirishima peeked into the classroom, only Sue and Tokoyami were in there, Sue was catching up on homework and Tokoyami was just sitting there with his eyes closed, Kirishima looked away with a weird look on his face before going over to Bakugou who was basically fighting with his bag trying to get it open and shove it in his locker, Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's bag opened it and threw it in his locker before people would start staring Bakugou grumbled and grunted before shoving his hands into his pockets and walking away probably to the bathroom or something, Kirishima put his hands into his pockets also and rocked on his feet while watching Bakugou walk away, his feelings weren't has monstrous as before and since they had gotten what they wanted so Kirishima's wasn't blushing like a tomato as he watched Bakugou turn the corner. Kirishima presses his hand against one side of his face before turning around and walking back to the stairs to see if the rest of them were on their way up or they were still outside, Kirishima let out a breath and turned the corner and looked down the stairs, he shook some thoughts out of his head before going going down the stairs and outside to his friends, waving and smiling to get their attention as he ran towards them.