Hand Held Memories

When Kirishima and the gang made their way to their class the halls were empty and classrooms were full of chitter chatter Kirishima walked into class to see Bakugou with his feet on his desk glaring up front ignoring the noise around him with a pissed off look on his face, he wanted to be back at the dorm with Kiri but no one else knew that so they left him be not wanting to become burnt to a crisp today or maybe ever again, Kirishima sat in his seat already bored from the atmosphere as he rested his head on his hand before Kaminari nudged him with the elbow.

"Soooo what's going on with u and Bakugou?" Kaminari asked while fluttering his eyes, Kirishima immediately blushed and gave him a deer in the headlights look, no one could hear them obviously and Aizawa wasn't gonna be there for awhile like normal since he doesn't climb out of his sleeping bag until he ultimately has too.

"Nothing." Kirishima said bluntly while glaring softly and giving him the annoyed look, Kaminari just rolled his eyes with a small groans since he didn't get any drama on them which there wasn't any.... at least no one else knew that, it was a secret Kiri promised to his  boyfriend and he wasn't gonna break it, Aizawa eventually crawled in and unzipped his sleeping bag and making the class shut up.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another school day was over and Kirishima was tired as he groggily hung over as he walked out of the school with Bakugou, his bag on one shoulder as they walked, Kirishima had extra training today to make up for the lost training from so long ago, Kirishima groaned softly as he hung low looking at the ground tired and trying to stay away as they reached the sidewalk Bakugou raised an eyebrow as he looked down at Kirishima who looked like he could pass out any second now, Bakugou grabbed the back of the coat of Kirishima's uniform and made him stand straight, all while look forward, Kirishima grumbled some more as Bakugou looked behind them nobody was behind them, as they walk their hands bumped each other, Bakugou twitched his finger up and slide it into Kirishima's palm Kirishima looked at Bakugou who was still looking forward and showing no emotion Kiri blush pressing his hand onto his red cheeks as Bakugou slide his hand fully into Kirishima's holding it tightly as he has his other hand in his pocket with his bag over one arm and not a care in the world, Kirishima had nothing to be blushing about since his monstrous crush had died done after the started dating since it got what it wanted but he couldn't help the warmth inside which made him blush from Bakugou's right hand grip.

They made it back to their dorm without being seen, Bakugou let go of Kirishima's hand and opened the door Kiri ran in and threw his bag on the floor and spun off his uniform jacket which was mildly uncomfortable and completely changed out of his uniform while Bakugou was at his closet setting his bag down, he felt like changing also but was looking over at Kirishima's back Bakugou took his uniform jacket off and threw it in his closet, he was gonna pick it up later, Kirishima scratched the back of his neck while sliding on a random shirt Kiri dug to the back of his closet to look for pants but all he found was a long sleeve white shirt that he had worn under his white uniform t-shirt, Kirishima slid on some pants with the shirt still in his hand as he had sensed Bakugou was behind him Bakugou peeked over Kirishima's shoulder and saw the shirt in his hands and Kirishima's hands trembling slightly and his fingers clinging tightly to the fabric as Bakugou noticed the blood stains on the sleeves now turned brown after he had thrown it in the back of his closet while Bakugou was in the hospital, hiding the truth from everyone, tears streaked down Kirishima's cheeks as he remembered that time of depression Bakugou wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and took the shirt out of his hands and threw it into the kitchen to throw the shirt away later Kirishima flipped around clinging tightly to Bakugou and sobbing wanting to apologize but no words left his mouth as Bakugou rested his hands on Kirishima back and gripped the boy's shirt tightly, Kirishima felt weak, he had always felt weak and never liked his quirk, but now Bakugou was here and he wouldn't let Kirishima ever think that again Bakugou was ready to give Kirishima the support he needed and he wasn't gonna back down on his best friend.....boyfriend.

Kirishima wiped his eyes and nose as he unlatched from Bakugou, Bakugou went over to the kitchen and picked up the shirt and threw it in the trash, dusting off his hands in his pants like he just had picked up something dirty as he walked back into the main room Kirishima was sitting on Bakugou's bed, he never slept in his own anymore , they always cuddled and fell asleep, Kirishima was starting to get hungry but he didn't feel like going to the kitchen.

"Kat can we go somewhere to eat?" Kirishima brought out the puppy eyes and his eyes were still red and puffy, Bakugou rolled his eyes as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he scoffed slightly.

"Fine just wash up your face and then we can go."