Feelings

Bakugou was still asleep on the couch when the doctors and nurses came in to talk to Kirishima and his parents, who were obviously worried and wanted to take their son home until he had to go back to school, Bakugou grunted awake when he heard Kirishima trying to pick up his heavy bag, "Idiot your not supposed to lift anything yet." Bakugou grumbled while quickly picking up the bag and sitting up, Kirishima could feel the nurses glaring at him from whims him while he gave a nervous chuckle.

Bakugou looked up at Kirishima then stood up, he ruffled the boys redhair, which he couldn't spike it up yet, Bakugou smiled softly making sure Kirishima couldn't see his smile, Bakugou didn't really understand these feelings, yes he like the red head but he had never liked someone in the way he does like Kirishima, his mind and feelings were all over the place right now and he couldn't focus. Bakugou knew he was supposed to be in class with the rest of his classmates but he couldn't leave Kirishima and not being able to focus wouldn't help his grades or the way he acted in class, Iida would pry lecture him to so it's better that he stay here even though the hospital is a prison to him.

Bakugou snickered and swung his bag over one shoulder as Kirishima stopped giggling and smiling, "I'm gonna go back to the dorm, I promise to be there when u get back and it will be clean." Bakugou chuckled softly but quickly made a stern face when he said "it will be clean" Kirishima chuckled and lightly punched Bakugou in the arm.

The dorm felt empty when Bakugou go there, he honestly would rather be at home then in this sad, dead, and messy room it needed a serious cleaning especially since there was blood covering the porch and a small trail inside the arm, Bakugou quickly shut the balcony door, he was gonna clean it later, he couldn't handle the flashbacks of that night it was making him want to cry and shake on the floor again. Bakugou let out a sigh and began to pick up Kirishima's clothes that scattered the floor and place them back in the closet.

(I don't remember if the knife was still in the closet, let's just pretend it is)

Bakugou saw something gleam in the light on the shelf that was in the small closet, Bakugou reached for it, he looked at the bloody knife with an immense fear just thinking about how Kirishima did it and how he must have felt, he traces his finger across the dried blood, why did Kirishima do this all because he thought Bakugou was gonna die, Bakugou began to question in his head about why when there was knock, Bakugou reluctantly answered the door, it was Mina.

Mina noticed the knife that Bakugou held in his hand tightly, "Let me guess it was Kirishima's." She said with a soft sigh pushing her way into their dorm, Bakugou shit the door realizing there was no way to get rid of her now, until she left, Bakugou didn't aknowledge her and continued to pick up the room.

Mina sat down on the edge of Bakugou's bed, which of course he didn't like, and looked around the messy room that smelled of iron, Bakugou opened the balcony doors and Mina followed, looking at the blood that stand the concrete bottom, Bakugou still had the knife and held it up clutching it tightly as his hands began to steam, Mina took a step back as she knew Bakugou was gonna blow up the knife somehow and throw it. Small explosions engulfed the knife and with his anger Bakugou yelled his normal dies' and threw the smoked and black knife into a lake that was far away from the school, Bakugou looked back breathing heavily and let out a sigh of relief.

They both walked back in leaving the balcony door open now to let out the smell of iron and sweat with a little bit of salt, Mina sat down on a chair at a desk while Bakugou picked up up a pillow that was hidden under the bunk bed, it was crumpled and smelled of Kirishima and salt. Bakugou quickly took a laundry basket and put all the stuff that needed to be washed in it while Mina sat impatiently, wanting to ask a question or two.

"How's Kirishima," she asked nervously rubbing her neck, "I just want to know when is he coming back, and do u have feelings for him?" Mina asked smiling now as she saw the angry red faced Bakugou, he was basically steaming wanting to kick her out right now but he kept his cool somehow.

"Shittyhair is fine, he is coming back to school in two days, and no I don't like him." Bakugou grumbled glaring are Mina as he moved the laundry basket aside and leaned against the bunk beds as his red face slowly faded.

"The way u cried at the hospital sure seemed like it," She teases raising an eyebrow with a smirk, "It's okay I'll keep your secret." She made a kissy face and winked as she angled her body to lean forward and make Bakugou angry more on purpose to maybe get an actual answer out of him.

Bakugou feel on his knees while growling and making his hands into  fists, "Fuck you..... my feelings are all messed up." He mumbled as Mina was surprised.