Let me see him

Kirishima made it through all his classes, then he had training, which meant locker room, he had placed the long sleeve black shirt in his locker earlier, how was he going to hide the cuts while he changed. The locker room had a bathroom, Kirishima planned on changing in their. He walked to the locker room where everyone was just about to get changed, Kirishima remembered the times he would stare at Bakugou, while the boy was shirtless, then Kirishima would look away right before Bakugou would notice him staring. The locker room made Kirishima sad but he put on a fake smile and opened his locker, quickly grabbing his close than walking into the stall that was in their locker room, everyone thought it was weird but Kirishima didn't care what they thought, he would just relieve it all with cuts when he got home.

He put on the black long sleeve shirt and then his training suit, his normal hero outfit already had black sleeves so that would be good, he walked out of the stall and didn't make eye contact with his friends instead he walked out straight to we're Mr. Aizawa told them to meet. He didn't think cutting was manly but right now his mind was only telling him to worry about Bakugou.

The rest of the class joined Kirishima as Mr. Aizawa began to tell them what skills they were going to work on. The shirt would stretch when he would use his quirk, the cuts would also blend in, looking like cracks, cracks dried with the blood. The bandages wouldn't be able to handle it though so Kirishima decided to sneak out when he found a secret place to "train" Mr. Aizawa dismissesd then to go do there training in the training grounds, Mr. Aizawa left to get a cup of coffee as the people in his class spread out. Not seeing Bakugou's explosions or hearing them made Kirishima run faster to hide near the door. He hid there for a few seconds before walking out the door then sitting against the building and crying, he wanted his best friend, his crush, he wanted Bakugou.

Mr. Aizawa must of heard his cry's, the teacher loomed over the sobbing Kirishima with a hand out to help him up, Kirishima took his hand and stood up, wiping his nose and wet eyes.

"I got a call when I went to get my coffee," Mr, Aizawa looked at Kirishima who seemed to step back in fear, expecting the worse of course, Mr. Aizawa sighed, "Bakugou's woken up from his coma, but the condition he is in is not the greatest, he is still falling in and out of consciousness." Kirishima seemed stunned.

"Let me see him," He shouted at Mr. Aizawa who was not expecting the rage of emotion from the depressed boi. "I-I-I need to see him." Kirishima mumbled as the scarf was tightly wrapped around him, Kirishima feel to his knees and pulled up the sleeves, someone needed to know how much he need Bakugou.

Aizawa relaxed the scarf in shock as he looked at the boy's arms, he was stunned, "What the hell have u been doing!?" Aizawa shouted at Kirishima as the boy began to sob, Kiri knew now he would have to stop cutting since a teacher now knew but that wouldn't stop him from doing other things....

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima laid in Bakugou's bed, Mr. Aizawa had made him go back to the dorm, he felt bad but expected Kirishima to not wear a long sleeve shirt to the next training session. It was the weekend now and Kirishima desperately wanted to see Bakugou, he had heard many teachers talking about it and rumors of saying he was awake talking and doing fine. Kirishima was still wearing long sleeve shirts and wasn't going to listen to Aizawa when he told him to not wear a long sleeve shirt next training session. He didn't want his classmates to know and planned on cutting more, as the thought struck his mind he reached into his closet and rolled up his sleeves.

(Warning)

He made 2 more deep cuts on each arm, covering them with big bandaids and gauze, he wasn't going to listen, he was emotionally unstable and not in the right head space. He cried as he sat on the floor the bloody knife still in his hand, he put it back as the shelf in his closet was also starting to get bloody from the blood on the knife smearing on the wood. He rolled his sleeves back down and stood up, wiping his tearful eyes as he went to eat something, he was eating at school but often didn't eat at the dorm but now the pain was unbearable and he needed something to eat, rice balls. He avoided them and reached for something else.

He sighed and ate an apple instead, he was still hungry but pain didn't seem to bother him as much as flashbacks of the day came to Kirishima's head, the flashbacks of the day Bakugou could of died, the day Kirishima wish never happened, the day Kirishima would never forget in a million years. He adjusted his sleeves as he heard a knock on the door, he adjusted his hair and slowly opened, it was Bakugou'a parents, Kirishima looked at them confused.

"Are u Eijrou Kirishima?" Mitsuki asked with a polite voice as Kirishima nodded in response, "Well as u may have heard Bakugou is awake and doing well, he has been asking about u and wanting to see you." She looked at Kirishima sincerely as Kiri was filled with joy but could only get out a small nod.