Mina

Bakugou ran at Mina but didn't attack just stood there angrily his hand exploding and steaming, Sero and Kaminari took a steep back but they also had their suspicions about the two they just didn't feel like dying today, Bakugou immediately walked back and slammed the door but Mina kept knocking as Sero and Denki slipped away knowing there was a good chance Bakugou would take his angry out on them, Bakugou pressed his back against the door feeling Mina's hard knocks.

"You better not tell anyone Pinky!!!" Bakugou yelled so Mina would hear as Kiri had his face buried into a pillow, Mina kept knocking and shouting apparently trying to get Bakugou to open up even though it was just drawing attention to herself.

Everyone was peeking out there doors looking at her confused at what was going on, Mina stopped and told everyone it was nothing, Bakugou heard this and let in a relaxing deep breath knowing she wasn't gonna tell anyone, Bakugou waited for Mina to leave which she eventually did, Bakugou peeked out the door and let out a sigh before shutting the door again and walking over to Kirishima who still had his face buried into the pillow. Bakugou walked over nervously to Kirishima and sitting beside him, of course Bakugou was blaming himself for this happening as Kirishima was to embarrassed to face Bakugou, Bakugou eventually got fed up with Kirishima hiding and grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him up to face him with a slightly annoyed expression Kiri was still clearly flustered. Bakugou kissed Kiri's cheek softly.

"At least they'll keep quiet but I bet they'll tease us when it's just us." Bakugou rested a hand on Kirishima's face and rubbed his thumb on the boys cheek smiling softly which made Kiri smile and rest his hand on Bakugou's, both of them smiling like idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou and Kirishima walked to school together Mina following them closely she did the same after school even when they tried to leave last so they could hold hands, they stood close together while Mina followed them her head filled with questions but since there were some student in front of them she kept quiet then barged into their dorm.

"So how long has this been going." She said as she rested her hands on her hips with a raised eyebrow, Kirishima groaned and clenched his eyes shut wanting to answer none as Bakugou got really angry.

"Mina will u just leave us alone!" He shouted at her with genuine anger, she had never taken anything seriously from him but this slightly hurt her but she knew she was the one being annoying, bugging them for a whole day.

"I'm sorry." Mina said and looked at the both of them, "I knew u both liked each other cause u both told me I shouldn't be surprised by this and should give u guys some space again I'm sorry." Bakugou was surprised by her apology cause Mina usually was a sassy softie not just a softie.

Kirishima hugged Mina crying his manly tears as Bakugou folded his arms and rolled his eyes, Mina patted his back as Kirishima tried to apologize to her but she shushed and said he shouldn't blame himself, Mina left and they pulled out there homework finally having some peace as they did there homework together, Kirishima was doing better in school because of Bakugou helping him with his homework and studying for tests. They had also trained together a couple times a school festival was coming up at a different school that invites other schools to compete it's kinda like the sports festival but it's not it's a way for students from other schools to bond, they have the competition of all the students and fun games for students to do also usually UA isn't invited but this year they did get invited. Mr. Aizawa had told them about it at school Bakugou was really hyped for it saying he was gonna beat everyone again Kirishima just smiled and laugh softly regaining his confidence.

They laid on the floor doing homework while Kirishima made Bakugou laugh and sometimes get himself hit in the head for not focusing, when it got closer to night Kirishima combed the hairspray out of his hair so it now laid flat, Bakugou was sitting on the floor his legs spread out and his back against the bottom of the bunk beds, he pulled Kiri down so his back was facing him and fished a hair tie out of his pocket, Kiri looked confused and tried to turn his head around.

"Hold still dumb hair." Bakugou siad as he start to bunch of Kirishima's hair, making it neat, Kirishima hair was now in a small ponytail, Kiri touched it slightly with soft chuckle.

"Thanks Ba-....I mean Katsuki." Kiri chuckled nervously while his head was turned slightly so he could see Bakugou, Kiri had a wide smile which made Bakugou smile, only this flaming red shark could make him smile.

Bakugou wrapped his arms around Kirishima waist and pulled him against his chest while burying his face into Kirishima's back before nibbling softly at Kirishima's shirt, Kiri blushed softly but liked Bakugou's snuggles so he just rested his hands in his lap smiling softly. Bakugou lifted his head and rested it on Kirishima's shoulder before closing his eyes.

"I'm tired..." Bakugou mumbled before lifting Kirishima while he stood just enough to sit on the bed and lay back, adjusting his body so he could cuddle Kiri.