More

He put a fake smile on as he entered Mr. Aizawa's classroom, he felt alive finally but the smile was fake as he flashed white shark teeth which was a surprise to Mina after she had heard him crying earlier and noticed his lightly red eyes. He wiped his stuffy nose and sat in his seat as he smiled at Kaminari, Mina knew the boy's emotions were all over the place since Mr. Aizawa told them how sensitive he was to all of this, but she didn't think it was this bad, even though it was all fake.

Mina sighed as Mr. Aizawa walked in, his gloomy face always bumming the class out, Aizawa noticed how unusually Kirishima was acting, he could notice a fake smile from a mile away and when he saw Kirishima's eyes he saw the raw emotions of Kirishima, Mr. Aizawa sighed and continued with class, hoping to talk to Kirishima after class.

Class ended, Kirishima began to pack up his stuff to go to his next class, everyone had left by now as Mr. Aizawa walked up to the broken boy. He smiled at Aizawa who gripped Kirishima's shoulder.

"Your smile is fake, no one can see past but me cause I can recognize a fake smile from anywhere." Aizawa said coldly as he made Kirishima face him, Kirishima began to cry, knowing Mr. Aizawa was right.

Mr. Aizawa didn't suspect anything else and handed Kirishima a tissue then sent him to his next class, by the end of the day Kirishima felt emotionally drained, right now he was excused from training but soon he was gonna have to cover up the cuts somehow while wearing his training suit. He didn't really want to think about it as he entered his dorm and took off the jean jacket, he was hot and felt numb, he opened his closet and looked for the knife.

(Warning again)

The 5 cuts were still on his arm as he looked at his other cut less arm, he cut is right arm to match the left, as he smiled while crying. The blood seemed to slowly seep out of the cuts as Kirishima watched, all while smiling and crying. He knew no one would understand as he dug through his closet to find something to wear under his training suit, his hero outfit was destroyed too so he would be wearing his training suit for awhile, he found a tight black long sleeve shirt, he wiped his puffy eyes and put it next to his training suit as he laid on Bakugou's bed. His arms stung but he couldn't feel a thing as he kept his bleeding arms away from the bed. He wanted more cuts but wanted to wait, knowing he wasn't gonna really sleep tonight anyways, the room was a mess and so was Kirishima's head.

It was almost midnight when Kirishima sat up from Bakugou's bed, he had put the blade back in his closet without washing the blood on it.He sat up and opened the closets shutter doors and got a hold of the knifes handle, gripping it as he looked at the knife gleaming in the moonlight that shined through the small window inside the bedroom. The shine on the knife's blade moved as Kirishima swayed the knife around. He smiled as his eyes started tear up, cutting made him happy yet he wondered why he would cry, maybe cause he knew Bakugou wouldn't approve of this. He looked down at each of the 5 cuts he had made on each arm, the dried blood covered the small slits.

He made a really deep cut on each arm before putting the knife away, leaving the blood on it, and put a bandage on the cuts so he wouldn't bleed through his shirts. He laid on Bakugou's bed as his arms were stinging and he was at least semi tired as he cuddled into the blankets and pillows, crying into the night.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima woke up with a groan, his messy hair covered his face as he rubbed his eyes, the bandages tightened as he moved his arm and some blood was soaked into the white bandages. Kiri sighed as he sat up, it was back to training today so he put on the long sleeve black shirt and a random jacket, he got dressed the rest of the way and actually did his hair. He grabbed his bag after changing his bandage and went to Mina's dorm, he wanted to apologize for slamming the door and ask her to walk to school.

He raced to to her dorm, he was on the 3rd floor and she was on the second, he quickly walked down the stairs and knocked on her door and patiently waited with a nervous fake smile. Mina answered the door in her uniform, kinda confused as she saw Kirishima, she yanked him inside the dorm quickly, her roommate was eating breakfast somewhere.

"There is something way off," Her tone was sassy, "It's been almost 2 months and your not acting normal, I mean I understand that this would still be hard but u should at least be kinda moving on. There is something your not telling me." She said while giving Kirishima the stink eye.

He had to come clean but not about t he cuts, he swore to himself to never tell anyone about those, "I have a crush on Bakugou, and I think I'm gay!" Kirishima blurted our with a red face, ashamed her having to find out this way.

"So that's why your having a hard time," She gasped, remembering how mean she acted towards her friend, "I am so sorry Kiri." She gave him a hug and accepted to walk to school with Kirishima.