Kirishima

Bakugou showered and changed his clothes, he packed a bag with clothes and asked his mother for a ride back to the hospital she was worried and didn't want him to stay at the hospital but she drove him there anyways, Bakugou was wondering if Kirishima was awake yet or he was still "asleep" according to the doctors, the smell of iron was still in Bakugou's nose as they arrived at the white building. Mitsuki walked Bakugou inside and then left, knowing he was probably gonna fall asleep on the couch next to Kirishima's hospital bed, Bakugou stood at the front desk, the ladies seemed to be afraid of him as the cautiously checked him in. He walked towards the room with the bag hanging off of one shoulder and his normal glare and scowl.

He looked at each room as he passed them and slowly walked in the doorway of Kirishima's room, it was late but not that late, it was about 6, so no surprise that the idiots were still there which ticked of Bakugou, the redhead's parents were calling family probably, since they were on the phone. Bakugou walked up to Pinky and threw his bag on the couch, Mina was quiet as the boy's played on their phones waiting to either leave or for Kirishima to wake up. Bakugou sat down on the couch with a grunt and resting his hand over the freshly bandages chest.

Bakugou looked at Kirishima and could feel his body begin to shake slightly, it was an uncomfortable feeling to look at the fresh bandages that were already soaked with blood and the Kirishima who was "sleeping" calmly. It made Bakugou insane to see the person he cared most about in the world look like this and be in such a condition, a condition yet scarred for life.

Bakugou saw the boy's eye twitch which made Bakugou straighten his back up and be on high alert for any other movements, everyone else was talking or looking at their phones but Bakugou was watching, watching closely to every movement, Kirishima's fingers began to twitch next and Bakugou stood up, he walked to the boys bedside and looked down at him as he rested his hands on the cold plastic railing. Bakugou could feel tears welling up, he wanted his bestfriend to open his eyes, Balugou wanted to see those bright red eyes combined with the bright red hair and eyebrows. Bakugou held onto Kirishima's hand as he saw the boy's eyes twitch, Bakugou didn't care if Kirishima saw home holding his had he wanted to hear and see his bestfriend.

Kirishima's eyes slowly opened, keeping them slightly closed, as he looked around slightly confused and dizzy, he made it to Bakugou who couldn't contain his gratefulness and hugged Kirishima lightly, the others noticed and quickly jogged over to the bed immediately saying the boy's name when the saw him with his eyes open, Bakugou let go of the the redhead and smiled at him while wiping his eyes.

"Look who's the baby now." Kirishima said softly while smiling at Bakugou and flinching slightly when he tried to move his arms, he grunted softly and rested his head back down on the pillow as Kirishima's parents came in to hug him the others backed up to give them some space.

Bakugou was happy as he sat back down and gave a smirk, he didn't fully smile, it wasn't something Bakugou would do, they could hear Kirishima softly chuckling but Backugou knew this happiness was fake. it was a mask so his parents would think he was okay, he was, but he needed to be alone to let the real emotions out and maybe apologize. Everyone was talking to him and crowding around him, Bakugou just sat on the couch, he didn't want to talk over everyone or end up blowing up his "friends" or Kirishima's parents.

Bakugou set his bag on the floor as he adjusted himself so he could lay back on the couch, his parents had went home so they could get a goodnight sleep and bring Kirishima some clothes tomorrow and the rest of them went home cause it was getting late, the doctors were checking on Kirishima now and changing the boy's bandages.

"Whoever held u up and called for help is a hero." One chuckled as the cut the bandage roll to finish off the bandage on the arm, Bakugou turned his head to Kirishima with one eye open, Kirishima was smiling at him so Bakugou gave a small smile back trying to make his crush feel a little better.

The doctors went away and as night drew closer Kirishima's face went sour, he wasn't happening anymore and Bakugou could here his sniffles, Kirishima to keep his tears in since he could barely move his arms to wipe the tears because of the bandages. Bakugou looked up from his phone as Kirishima noticed Bakugou's bag, even though it was getting late and the room was kinda dark Bakugou could still see Kirishima's teary eyes. The moon was bright through the big window so Bakugou stood up to go wipe Kiri's tears, Bakugou sighed softly and knelt down so he was looking up, Kirishima had moved head down slightly as Bakugou wiped the boy's tears away.

Bakugou stood back up with a grunt and looked down at the redhead who was sitting up now and still looking up Bakugou with glossy eyes, Bakugou melt his head down and Kirishima gave him a hug, thanking him.