Smile

"Good shittyhair, that means u can't tell anyone, not even your dumbass friends." Bakugou growled holding out his hand to help Kirishima up off the bed, Kirishima happily took the hand and stood in front of Bakugou.

"So this means we're a thing...." Kirishima said shyly while rubbing his neck nervously, Bakugou leveled his hand to the side of Kirishima's neck luckily Kirishima was prepared when Bakugou fired some explosions at the boy's neck.

"What do u think shittyhair." Bakugou grumbled shoving his steaming hand into his pocket while glaring softly as Kirishima who deactivated his quirk and looked at Bakugou cutely trying to get Bakugou's attention.

Bakugou looked once and then looked away quickly covering his red face, he still shirtless which Kirishima enjoyed and got a good look at all his scars, scars from training accidents or fights with Deku and or villains because 1-A always seemed to be in the spotlight easy for villains to know who they are and come after them like Bakugou's incident they never did find out if they were trying to get rid of Bakugou, but it was the most traumatizing the whole class had been through and then Kirishima's incident and everything was going downhill in the media for UA but they some how upheld there reputation and kept out of the spotlight for the longest they had ever been luckily Kirishima and Bakugou's fight they had with that villain on the sidewalk had no cameras around they just found the closets pro hero and thanked him luckily he didn't deny it and took all the fame it wasn't right but better then being caught and expelled from their school.

Bakugou again pulled out the box full of pencils while sitting on the floor Kirishima joined him on the floor not knowing what was in the box Bakugou opened the flaps to reveal pencils stacked neatly still in the small boxes or plastic they came in, Kirishima laughed softly already guessing what they were for since he had seen Bakugou snap pencils with one hand before.

"Stop laughing," Bakugou grumbled looking at the laughing redhead and closing the box, shoving it back under where he had put it in the first place and by that I mean under the one desk opposite wall of the bunk beds, Kirishima snorted softly rolling on to his back while Bakugou rolled his eyes and softly hit Kiri in the gut, "That'll teach u a lesson." Bakugou growled.

Kirishima slightly held his stomach slightly still chuckling away though, "Jeez Mr. Gigglepants." Bakugou growled folding his arms as he stood up kicking the box then flopping onto the bed while groaning, Kirishima sat up and stopped laughing while turning around to look at Bakugou.

Kirishima snickered softly and crept closer to Bakugou's feet, Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's ankle and yanked Bakugou into his lap Kirishima tightly wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist as they sat on the floor, Bakugou blushed as he sat in Kirishima's lap he was stunned and speechless but only for a few moments before he started to come to his senses. Bakugou grumbled angrily while pushing on Kirishima's thighs, trying to push himself up and out of Kirishima's grip, Bakugou bit his lip which hurt in frustration as he groaned trying to pry Kirishima's hands off him but Kirishima wasn't letting go for anything.

"Let me go Shit head!!" Bakugou growled his face red with angry and blush as Kirishima continued to chuckle ignoring what Bakugou had just said, after 10 min or so Bakugou finally stopped and relaxed his arms on the floor with an annoyed sigh and grumble Kirishima loosened his grip while placing his cheek and the middle of Bakugou's back listening to the boy's fast heart beat through his back, Bakugou was tired and wasn't that comfortable sitting in Kirishima's lap.

"This is payback." Kiri smiled remembering when Bakugou wouldn't let him go when the laid in his bed together, Bakugou grumbled tiredly and exploded Kirishima's hand which Kirishima had been ready for and used his Hardening quirk so Bakugou's was useless and didn't work Bakugou hung his head low preventing Kirishima from resting his head on Bakugou's back.

"Your lucky Shittyhair that I'm tired." Bakugou saw his advantage and got Kirishima's loose grip off and Bakugou dove onto the bed and pressed his back against the wall that the bed was pressed against, Bakugou grinned cheerfully and snickered, "Gotcha!" Bakugou stuck his tongue out as Kiri put his hands behind him and leaned back slightly.

"Your hair lucky I wasn't paying attention and didn't expect it." Kirishima smiled even though he had lost but he didn't care he got to hold Bakugou which he could check off his bucket list finally, Bakugou folded his arms as he raised an eyebrow surprised the Kirishima didn't go after him and hold him again.

Bakugou yawned and stretched, neither of them wanted to go back to class and now they had a secret Bakugou trusted Kirishima and Kiri knew Bakugou doesn't talk to anyone really but Kiri and yelling at Izuku, Kirishima hopped onto Bakugou's bed Bakugou jumped slightly since he was lost in thought and not paying attention to the red head, Kirishima tackled Bakugou onto his side with a huge grin. Kirishima had arm on Bakugou's shoulder and his hand on the back of his neck while Bakugou had his hand resting on Kirishima's arm, Bakugou smiled while Kiri had his eyes closed so he couldn't see how happy Kiri made him.