A girl

A voice came over a speaker calling out two students names to start the competition Bakugou wanted to watch the fight but he followed his boyfriend around and watched him play some games the Kirishima's name got called to go "fight" a student Bakugou leaned over and whispered.

" You'll do great." Bakugou patted Kirishima's back before Kiri ran off to the ring Bakugou kept wandering around the games not looking appealing he would look over and watch the fight for a little bit but would keep walking yes he wanted to watch his boyfriend but it give something away if he was cheering and stuff, Bakugou was walking when a girl bumped into him knocking some stuff out of her hands.

Bakugou being around Kirishima was helping him become a little nicer so he knelt down and picked up the stuff but not without saying, "Watch where your going." when he stood back up and handed the stuff to the girl she was looking at Bakugou her face all flustered Bakugou just rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Hi I'm (random name)" the girl says smiling a she tucks her hair behind her ear Bakugou just put his hands in his pockets with an eyebrow raised.

"I already know u from the sport festival Bakugou I didn't mean to bump into you." She was starting to mumble and Bakugou was starting to get angry.

"Just fucking spit out already" He grumbled looking over at the fight, it had just finished.

The girl looked Bakugou right in the eyes Bakugou knew anything she said next she was serious. "Your really cute could I get your number." It came out as a mumble but Bakugou heard.

Kirishima was making his way back to Bakugou seeing a girl talking to him with her face all red it confused him.

"No." Bakugou said blandly.

"What!? But why?" The girl whines which made Bakugou pissed.

"Honestly at this point I don't care if the whole fucking world know," Bakugou growled as Kirishima now stood behind him Bakugou knew he was there, "I have a boyfriend and I'm gay better keep a damn secret or I will find u." Bakugou hissed as he looked back at Kirishima and the girl gave a disgusting look.

"Get the hell out of here." Kirishima said before the girl made a hmph noise and walk away.

"Bitch" Bakugou mumbled before he turned to Kirishima fully, "So did u win?" Kirishima nodded and smiled wildly.

Bakugou smiled softly before Kirishima quickly led him to a different game smiling and having fun at least Kirishima was smiling the only thing that made Bakugou smiling was Kirishima he made Bakugou's world so much brighter and helped him see the other side of the world the kind Kirishima sees the good in everyone and everything Bakugou wanted to be with Kirishima forever cause Kiri is the one that makes him happy. After awhile Bakugou was called to go fight and Kirishima was left alone before he was basically attacked by the rest of the Bakusquad Kirishima almost fell but stabilized himself since they all were basically hanging off of him.

"Wassup Kiri!" Denki said a smile on his face it was obvious they were bored and needed someone to annoy even though there were games to play.

"It's good" Kirishima chuckle brushing Mina off his shoulder.

"So what happened with the girl talking to Bakugou?" Mina asked they had basically been spying on Kirishima and Bakugou all day, Kirishima folded his arms with an eye roll and head shake a smile still on his face.

"She basically was trying to go on a date with Bakugou and Bakugou was just like 'I don't care if the whole world knows I'm gay now' so it was cool." Kirishima laughs softly.

The rest of the squad chukled before they walk together to go play a game, when Bakugou got done, he obviously won, he joined his friends not playing a single game just watching well mostly watching Kirishima Mina raised her eyebrows multiple tips with a grin on her face Bakugou threatened to blow her up but she knew all his threats were empty so she just shrugged.

After awhile the second round started so students were facing off against their next competitors Kirishima was having so much fun with this, Denki ended up losing his second round cause he short circuited Mina went pretty far but didn't make it to the end Kirishima got so close but lost and guess u won it all, don't guess cause we know, Aizawa rounded up the class and led them all back to the bus he congratulated Bakugou when he got on the bus Kirishima was already in his seat with one earbud in waiting for Bakugou to come sit next to him and take the other one.

Bakugou walked do where Kirishima was sitting and sat next to him graving the earbud and putting it in his ear the bus started and Bakugou listened to the music Kirishima slowly fell asleep on Bakugou's shoulder while bakugou had his arms folded the bus was going along smoothly and everything seemed fine as Bakugou was relaxing with his eyes then something hit the bus and everything went black.