Where are u

Bakugou woke up his vision blurry and everything foggy it wasn't a villain just a big truck that crashed into the side of the bus Bakugou looked up at the Wreckage the left side (they were sitting on the right side) was dented in and seat were broken everywhere with debris covering the floor the path u walk down to get to your seats was covered in debris and broken seats and a couple students. Bakugou was in to much of haze to think about any of his classmates but Kirishima that when he started to panic where was Kirishima Bakugou looked to where there seat was one of the few seats still I am tact but Kirishima was there all there was is a new crack on the screen that was never there before and broken earbuds attached to it Bakugou started to panic but composed himself to get over the debris and go walk up Mr. Aizawa who got knocked out by the crash.

Bakugou made it to the front and shook Aizawa out of unconscious Aizawa basically had the same reaction and started helping student up even though same were knocked out pretty bad a civilian came up to notify them that the police ambulances and fire trucks were on their way Bakugou looked at Aizawa as they helped Mina out from under a seat she was trapped under.

"I can't find Kirishima." Bakugou said a glint of worry and tears hinting at Bakugou's eyes Kirishima's phone in a Bakugou's pocket.

"We'll find him." Aizawa said reassuring Bakugou, Bakugou just looked at the bus floor holding back tear first responders showed up and helped get all the injured students out and to the hospital they tried to make Bakugou get on a stretcher but he just yelled at them with tears pouring out of his eyes saying that they needed to find Kirishima.

Bakugou kept screaming at them as Aizawa walked over turning Bakugou around Aizawa had never seen Bakugou so worried, "They will find him." Aizawa said Bakugou went quiet and just nodded they sat him on a stretcher and brought him to the hospital for a broken rib and a twisted ankle other than that he just had bruises and scratches, the only students missing from the crash were Kirishima and Iida but Iida was later found at a random store he had crawled there after he was knocked out of the bus through the back since blow opened the back door the think Kirishima was knocked out the back with Iida but they still couldn't find him.

Bakugou laid in his hospital bed refusing to eat as he mom tired to convince him to eat Mitsuki had never seen her son at such a low his whole life  Bakugou would cry every time they left to get food his pillow was basically a tissue for his tears as he would sob now he knew what it was like for Kiri when he was in a coma it was adding on to the real physical pain he felt, Bakugou's ribs hurt and his ankle wasn't twisted it was broken so his foot was in a cast he also had a bandage around his ribs since he had a broken rib Bakugou was lucky others had more serious injuries but not life threatening the doctors were surprised he was even helping get students out.

All Bakugou remembers is just feeling numb to everything during that time it might have been adrenaline but Bakugou doesn't know for sure it all seems like a blur and the only thing he can think about is Kirishima, Mitsuki took his plate away with a soft sigh and left to take it back to the nurses, Bakugou stared to sob feeling his world crumble he just wanted to hold Kirishima and never let go he just wanted to hold Kiri forever he just wanted Kiri to be found Bakugou didn't care if the hold work found out he was dating his best friend he just wanted Kirishima back in his arms.

Bakugou wished, as he sobbed, that the bus would have gotten back safely and they would be snuggling together and falling asleep Bakugou screamed into the pillow and sobbed so hard it felt like he couldn't breath Mitsuki came back in and tried to calm him down but he just knocked her hand away.

Bakugou cried himself to sleep knowing Kirishima was out there cold and alone it made him cry so much a night shift nurse had to come and check on him Bakugou threatened to blow her up if she didn't leave, she left, Bakugou cried himself to sleep which never happens. Bakugou woke u pro more food over his legs Bakugou knocked the tray away his eyes red and tired, Bakugou had his arms folded as he sat up in bed his rib stinging like fire.

Mitsuki walked into the room looking at her son and the food on the floor, if Kirishima was just Bakugou's friend she would tell him to get over himself but Kirishima was her songs boyfriend Bakugou cared for him deeply and and would do anything for Kirishima, Bakugou wished it was him instead of Kiri as his mom approached his bed.

"All ask for any updates on him" Mitsuki said before leaving Bakugou alone in the room, Bakugou hugged himself before crying again he had never cried so much in his entire life until now.