Damn

Mina was shocked that the boy just admitted he had feelings, she was keeping Kirishima's secret and now she would have to keep Bakugou's, Mina was excited and basically started to geek out, "Shut up, and you better keep this a secret." Bakugou growled while standing up and beginning to pick up again while Mina looked around.

"Kirishima did trash the place when he was depressed, I wish I knew and was there for him." She sighed softly while trying to help Bakugou but he kept shoo-ing her away by threatening her with small explosions.

"Nobody knew so don't put the blame on yourself, it was because of me why he did it which I don't fully understand," He grumbled as Mina geeked out silently knowing the truth about Kirishima's feelings, "Why would he harm himself just because he thought I was gonna die." Bakugou said it quietly to himself but Mina heard, Bakugou wiped a tear from his eye and cracked his back, the room looked a little better, better then it was before.

Mina finally left after talking Bakugou's ear off about school and all the training he would have to catch up on and the work since he purposely skipped school to be by Kirishima which he wished he hadn't now cause he would have to double the work and Kirishima wouldn't, but Bakugou was happy that he stayed with his friend and made sure he was okay, maybe he did really care about someone after all. Mina ran down stairs and outside  where Sero and Kaminari were playing with football they both seemed confused why Mina was so excited, she was happy and jumpy but that was basically normal for Mina, Sero was even more confused cause he was left in the dark from the whole thing.

"What the hell is going on." Sero said while holding onto the football under his arm while Kaminari folded his arms and turned to Mina since Sero didn't throw it back to him.

"Bakugou and Kirishima both have feelings for each other and they haven't said anything yet so we have to keep it a secret." Mina said excitedly while Kaminari chuckled and joined in her excitement while Sero was completely confused.

"You all are gonna have to explain." Sero said disappointedly while follow the to numb nuts back to Mina's dorm to discuss this since her roommate was out.

The room was spotless now Bakugou was proud of himself, now all he was gonna have to was get the blood off of the balcony, which wasn't going to be easy, so he would have to wait til he could ask a teacher to borrow some stuff from the janitor's closet so he could clean it. Bakugou laid on his now perfectly made bed, he had also made Kirishima's since he would be here tomorrow and pry wake up Bakugou so they could go to school, which Bakugou didn't want too but he was going to anyways since his parents are pry already mad that he didn't go just because of Kirishima, maybe if they heard his true feelings they might let it slide but Bakugou was keeping those closed up from anyone else besides the numbnuts cause he knew Mina was going to tell them no matter how he tried to stop her.

He let out a sigh then a grumble, he honestly wished Kirishima was on his bed cracking jokes to make Bakugou snicker, but the room was dark, empty, and cold, he sat up and looked at his phone, sending Kirishima quick text to see where he was at, Bakugou stood up bored out of his mind he left the dorm and begin to walk down the open hallways and down onto the street, he didn't know where he was going but the nights cold air stung his throat it didn't bother his bare arms, the was cold and bitter against his teeth and left his throat with a dry sensation, a smile Kirishima seemingly appeared into his head out of nowhere when he felt his phone vibrate in his jean pockets, he let out sigh and smiled softly taking his phone out of his pocket to see the text, 'I'm at home' it read, Bakugou looked to see his surrounds, he knew he was near Kirishima's house since Kirishima had sent his address so they could hangout but they never got to. 'I'm on my way' Kirishima was stunned as he was sitting in his and almost fell out, he sent Bakugou a bunch of text that he didn't answer, Bakugou'a saw Kirishima bedroom light on and climbed up the tree that seemed to connect to it, Kirishima was still looking at his phone worried when he heard the knock, falling off his bed this time in surprise.

Kirishima ran to the window and quickly opened it after standing up, once Bakugou crawled in he placed his hands in his pockets and smirked slightly, "Damn your room is nice.... but messy," Bakugou said hesitantly as Kirishima covered his slightly red face while thinking ' he is in my room and in my house ' his head was swirling but Bakugou knocked on his flat hair a couple times, "Earth to Shittyhair." He grumbled but with a small snicker.

Kirishima felt slightly dizzy as Bakugou looked at the unwrapped arms of Kirishima, the rest of the open cuts were healed by recovery girl yet thick scars remained, it made Bakugou slightly upset so he abruptly hugged the redhead out of nowhere, Kirishima was stunned and so was Bakugou by his own actions.