"I knew it"

We have hit over 50k Views I would like to say thank u so so much and please come join the discord I would love to see u there!!

Kiri opened his eyes the light shining right on them basically blinding him, Kiri rolled over and rubbed his eyes tiredly while hearing Bakugou's soft snores, Kirishima brushed his hair out of his face as he sat up and tucked some behind his ear Kiri leaned over to look at Bakugou before kissing him in the cheek and getting up to stretch. Kiri suspected monster one was awake so he snuck out of Bakugou's room and down to the kitchen Bakugou's parents seemed laid back and didn't seem like they would care if he ate something the fridge but he still felt odd, Kiri opened the fridge and rubbed his chin trying to figure out what to eat even though it made him slightly guilty, Kiri spotted some pancake mix in a cupboard and decided to be nice and make pancakes for Bakugou's family only one issue he kinda sucked at cooking. Kirishima snuck back up stairs and gently nudged Bakugou awake, Bakugou rolled over to face Kirishima while rubbing his eyes with a soft groan Kiri smiled brightly and kissed Bakugou's forehead softly.

"I wanted to make pancakes for u and your parents but I suck at cooking." Kirishima said as he rubbed his neck nervously still smiling like a dork, Bakugou blushed softly when he saw how cute Kiri looked.

"Fine I'll help just give me a sec to get up." Bakugou groaned while rolling to the side and standing up before stretching and cracking his knuckles, the boys planned on staying in their pajamas until after breakfast cause then they would go to Kirishima's house.

Kirishima walked down the stairs with Bakugou trailing behind him to the kitchen, Kiri walked over to the counter where he had left the pancake mix Bakugou rubbed his eye on last times before washing his hands ripping the pancake mix out of Kirishima's hands and looking at the back, Bakugou set the box down and grabbed a bowl as Kirishima watched, kinda stunned, Bakugou set the bowl on the counter and looked at Kirishima.

"What?" He hissed a little grumpy, Kiri didn't care and smiled while stepping closer to Bakugou so their shoulders were touching, Bakugou poured some of the mix in the bowl while keeping the box out to read the instructions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima and Bakugou had changed into new clothes and brought their bags back to UA before walking to Kirishima's house, Kiri was basically skipping as Bakugou walked and raised an eyebrow at his bubbly boyfriend it almost made Bakugou want to smile like an idiot but he resisted the urge as they reached Kirishima's house, Kiri knocked on the door and his mother answered smiling warmly as she hugged him Bakugou waited for her to notice him.

"Oh who is this?" She smiled as she saw Bakugou while holding her sons hand, Kirishima pulled his hand away nervously before saying.

"Mom this is my boyfriend, Bakugou, your remember him from the hospital right?" Kirishima said as he rubbed his neck and having Bakugou a small glance.

"Finally you two got together I knew it from the beginning." She said folding her arms but only to unfold them and pat her sons cheek, she lead them inside and made some lunch.

Bakugou had already seen Kirishima's room since he had snuck in that one night but after they ate Kirishima led him up there anyway, Kiri softly smiled at Bakugou before sitting on his bed, Bakugou had his hands on his pockets but took his hands out and sat by Kirishima with a soft smiled. Kiri looked over and was shocked by the smile it was a rare sight, Kiri smiled back before Bakugou kissed him softly resting his hand on the side of Kirishima's neck while Kiri lightly grabbed Bakugou's wrist, they stayed like that for awhile before pulling away for a breath Kiri looked at Bakugou with a blush and a soft nervous smile while Bakugou wiped some saliva off his mouth.

They watched some tv and made out a little before eating supper and getting ready to leave back to the dorms, Bakugou had fun at Kirishima's house and was honestly sad to leave and go back to the dorms and school, once they got there Kiri flopped onto Bakugou's bed or technically their bed now since Kiri doesn't sleep on the top bunk.

"Now I miss my mom wish I could have stayed." Kiri whined as Bakugou looked down at him his resting face making him look like he is glaring like all the time, Kirishima looked up at Bakugou and grabbed his hand pulling Bakugou on top of him making Bakugou blushed deeply Kiri just smiled and gave Bakugou a small peck on the nose.

Bakugou kissed Kiri deeply as Kirishima sat up a little, it wasn't that late only a little after six that's when the door burst open apparently no one heard of knocking it was Mina, Sero and Denki with a small movie player and some popcorn it was to fast to stop and they were caught kissing.

"I KNEW IT!!" Mina shouted pointing as the Sero and Denki looked stunned Kirishima nearly fainted while turning into a tomato while Bakugou clenched his teeth together tightly his face also red as he lifted his hand that started to spark.