First day back

"You better clean it up." Bakugou growled with a stern expression as he walked out of the bathroom, Kirishima sighed in relief that he didn't blow his ass up.

Kiri cleaned the bathroom up and put on his uniform quickly while Bakugou day on his bed and looked at his phone with a hand over his mouth and no expression, Redhead ate his cereal and washed his and Bakugou's bowl that he didn't wash earlier. Kirishima let out a sigh as he plopped next to Bakugou and laid back, Bakugou stared at him for a second as they stayed in silence for a minute, Kirishima opened his eyes and looked at Bakugou, the boy looked away before Red could notice.

Kirishima bit his bottom lip anxiously as he sat up and gripped onto the edge of the mattress, "We should go." Bakugou said as he stood up and grabbed his bag, Kirishima gave him a blank look before nodding and also grabbing his bag, like normal Bakugo wasn't wearing his tie for his uniform which seemed to bother Kirishima, his shirt was ruffled and messy and he never seemed to care. Kiri liked the toughness of his style as he followed behind Bakugo, who's bag was only on one shoulder, he didn't know how to feel about his best friend Kirishima was never really interested in girls nor did he think he was really interested in guys.

Kirishima scratched the back of his spiked up hair as they got closer to their other friends who seemed to be happy to see each other, way to happy for Bakugo. The ray of sunshine ran past Bakugou, hitting their shoulders together hard which made Bakugou grumble angrily, as he greeted his friends with an excited smile. Bakugou scoffed as he walked past them, he never really considered them friends, he only hung out with them cause of Kirishima.

"What's up with Blasty?" Sero asked as he pointed at the hunched over Bakugou walking away, Kirishima shrugged in response.

"Who is your guy's roommates?" Kirishima asked as the already knew his since they walked her together, which it wouldn't make difference even if they didn't share a dorm.

"Mine is Toru!" Mina shouted with excitement, happy to see her friends again as she shook her arms and hands close to her body happily as Sero and Kaminari looked at her awkwardly.

"I didn't have enough time to put Sero in as my roommate so I'm stuck with Shoji." Pikachu sighed as Sero raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yea thanks to u Kaminari I'm stuck with Mineta," Sero cringed, "He is not that bad normally but when I got in the room there were pictures of girls in bikinis everywhere, I don't want to get in trouble!" Sero whaled with a distraught look.

Kirishima chuckled as he looked at his friends, happy to see them but he wanted his best friend to be there, he looked longingly at the school as he knew Bakugou was inside pry asking a teacher to help with the homework he had procrastinated on. Kirishima let out a soft sigh so his friends wouldn't notice, after a few more words exchanged Kiri waved to them slightly as he walked into the school.

His chest tightened when he saw Bakugou sitting in the hallway with Mr. Aizawa looming over him with a coffee cup in his hand and deep bags under his eyes as Bakugou tried not to break another pencil. Kirishima walked up to them and threw his bag down my Bakugou and say down next to him, Aizawa walked away mumbling hoping Kirishima would help him so he could go sleep in the teachers lounge. Eijrou rested his hand on his knee as he smiled at Bakugou.

"What do u want Redhead," Bakugou grumbled as he glared at Kirishima which the boy returned a look with his mouth open and his mind off in space, "Speak ya DAM NERD!" Bakugou shouted as the staring got uncomfortable.

Kirishima turned away, his face flushed with embarrassment, "Sorry..." the boy mumbled rubbing the back of his neck while Bakugou just put on his normal stern face.

Kirishima covered is mouth to prevent Bakugou from seeing his embarrassed face, Bakugou let out a sigh and looked back down at his assignment, it was a language assignment which Bakugou was never really good at language he was better at math, since he helped Kirishima all the time with his homework. He had it almost done now as Kirishima leaned over his shoulder ready to help, Bakugou felt his face getting hot, 'Dammit what the fuck is happening to me.' He thought to himself as he did not understand the thumping in his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class came and went as the end of school was approaching, Kirishima waved down his best friend, of course Bakugou waited for him to catch up this time.

"I'm going to Kaminari's dorm after school, we're going to get boba." Kirishima smiled, but it faded, he wanted Bakugou to come with him but Kaminari didn't say he could come so Kiri just had accept it.

Bakugou sighed for a second, although he didn't know why he sighed, "That's fine shittyhair, have fun." Bakugou walked away from his best friend, feeling a little hurt but he couldn't let his feelings get in his head, the school bell rang and Kirishima went to Kaminari and Bakugou walked too their dorm.