Hold my hand

(My story was under the "try something new" for me and I was like, "I'm literally writing that" XD)

Bakugou wiped the tears off his cheek with his wrist had Kirishima looked worriedly at him, of course Kirishima was concerned and wanted to know why he was crying in the middle of the night.

"I haven't had the nightmares since I woke up from my coma." Bakugou mumbled softly as Kirishima seemed shocked and sat up slightly, Bakugou looked over rubbing his eye trying to cry anymore as the redhead looked at him sympathetically which Bakugou didn't like.

Bakugou ran his fingers through his hair as he laid back with a big sigh then pressed his palms into his eyes, he didn't know if he would be able to fall back asleep after that, then Kirishima shifted over and rested his head on Bakugou's chest while closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Bakugou this was comforting as Bakugou rested his hands on Kiri, it was long until Kirishima was snoring away while Bakugou slowly fell asleep even though fear kept him awake longer then Kirishima but eventually he did fall asleep. Bakugou sat up and shrugged Kirishima's hands off while rubbing his neck again not wanting to go to school as he rolled off the bed and stood up rubbing his still semi puffy eyes as Kiri snored peacefully, Bakugou scratched the side of his neck as he opened his closet and got his uniform out, Bakugou put on his uniform then proceeded to walk up Kirishima in his own particular way.

"WAKE UP SHITTYHAIR!!!" Bakugou was good at shouting no surprise as Kirishima fell out of the bed his heart racing a millions miles an hour as Bakugou snickered and watched him frantically sit up from the floor Kiri placed his hand on his chest feeling his heart basically exploded as he took in a deep breath and looked up at Bakugou.

"Why would u do that!?" Kirishima said breathlessly as he shakily stood up while Bakugou had his hands in his pockets and stood there grinning knowing he got Kirishima good but yet Karma was gonna come for him one day once Kiri got his heart rate down he changed into his uniform and did his hair all while he was somewhat pissed off at his boyfriend.

They walked to the school together and Kiri forgave Bakugou as they walked not saying a thing Kirishima didn't go inside with Bakugou he stayed outside with his friends so they wouldn't suspect a thing.

-Training: All Mights class-

Kirishima and Bakugou always sparred and trained together but Kirishima picked Denki today which the whole Bakusquad and everyone else noticed Kirishima shouldn't have done that but he couldn't reverse as he was sparring in front of the class who sat and watched the match, Kirishima stood across from Denki in a low stance waiting for him to strike first Denki can't use a full scale attack or the whole clad will be shocked and he could possibly be expelled, Kiri was waiting for Denki to come at him first he had a grin on his face ready for anything sparring in training is what kept Kirishima's thoughts at bay and he only focused on the fight itself. Bakugou watched sitting with the, what he called "The Losers" and basically being a soccer mom but quietly, he would say moves Kirishima should do under his breath and would cheer for him every time "The Losers" would shout Denki and Kirishima Bakugou had almost forgot that idiot was apart of their "group" once the match ended Kirishima came back with Denki while another one started Kiri knelt down on the ground (since they are sitting on the ground) in front of Mina and Sero while taking off the face guard thingy then wiping some sweat off his forehead Bakugou looked at Kirishima while Denki ran over to Jirou Kirishima turned his head slightly and smile at Bakugou, who was taking his gauntlets off since he knew he wasn't going to spar soon.

The last sparring match ended as soon as the last bell rang to go home, Bakugou and Kirishima had both won their own and Mina had won hers Sero Denki lost theirs,  Bakugou was the last one to leave the school on purpose so no one would be behind him and Kirishima while they walked Kirishima was already waiting outside for him playing on his phone to pass the time Kirishima quickly put his phone away as he heard the doors click open Bakugou walked at with one hand in his pocket but he slowly took it as he got closer to Kiri.

"Let's go." Bakugou said as he held out his hand to Kirishima with a grin smeared across his face Kirishima took his hand and fumbled his phone around in the other pocket while trying not to blush, they walked while holding hands Bakugou's other hand shoved into his pocket like normal.

"You know stuff no body but doctors and my parents know," Bakugou said looking down at the sidewalk, "I trust u to keep it a secret like u are with our secret." Bakugou looked up at Kiri his eyes glinting in the light as they stared it each other and walked Kirishima new his boyfriend was manly but not this manly.

Bakugou looked up at the sky taking in a deep breath to calm the nerves that took up his body from just saying that.