Bakugou?

Kirishima quickly did his hair, which it looked like a mess, Bakugou's parents were nice enough to give Kirishima a ride to the hospital, Kirishima was excited to see Bakugou, he say patieny in the back of car, looking out the window, while talking to Mitsuki.
They pulled up to the hospital and Kirishima couldn't contain his emotions, he wiped his eyes before getting out of the car and following the parents of the boy he secretly loved, Kiri stood behind Bakugou's parents, fiddling with his long sleeves and tugging them down constantly.

They had to wait forever, the nurses were busy doing something, finally they were allowed to see him, Kirishima's heart lept with joy as they walked into the room. When Kirishima say the ash blonde hair his eyes lit up and became glossy, the nurses where helping him sit up as he growled at them and grunted every time he moved. Of course Bakugou was shirtless so they could keep an eye on the bandage that covered his stomach.

"Bakugou look who we brought." Mitsuki said as she patted Kirishima on the shoulder, the boy expected Bakugou to say shitty hair but he didn't.

"I'm so glade your okay." He sighed then grunted, "As soon as he woke
up he was asking for you, that's the first thing he said was your name." Mitsuki added.

"SHUT UP U OLD HAG!" Bakugou shouted but immediately grunted resting a hand on his wound, there was the Bakugou Kirishima knew and loved, just an injured Bakugou right now.

Kirishima came over and sat in the chair besides his best friend's bed, "How u holding up Shittyhair." Bakugou asked while turning his head to look at the red head.

"Could be better...." Kirishima responded not making eye contact, then be waking down in tears as Bakugou's parents left to get snacks, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help u...." They boy sobbed not seeing Bakugou's confused look.

"Your blaming yourself for something u were to far away to reach." Bakugou growled while staring at the redhead, the boy looked back at Bakugou while wiping his red eyes.

Kirishima sighed as he fidgeted with his sleeves and looked out the big hospital window, neither boy was ready to confess their feelings for each other, "I've been sleeping in your bed while crying myself to sleep." Kirishima sighed, it was t he closest thing to a confession that wasn't a confession.

"I just remember waking up in pain then remembering the attack, I needed to know if u were okay," Bakugou grunted as the redhead stared at him with teary eyes, "Don't act like a baby." He grumble as he watched the tears drip down the boys cheeks.

Kirishima wiped his wet eyes the made eye contact with his friend, "Sorry, I've just been upset, I couldn't save u." Kirishima hung his head low.

"Like I said, don't blame this on yourself shitty hair," Bakugou said as he looked at the blank white wall, "To be honest I miss school, doctors said I could go back to the dorm and school in a week, I can't do training for about a month." His normal gravely voice was present as he grunted while trying to adjust himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed as more and more cuts appeared on Kirishima's arms, Bakugou was going back to school today and he was alive which Kirishima was happy about but he had dug himself into a hole of depression and fake smiles. Kirishima hung his bag off the back of his chair and sat down, "smiling" at his friends, Bakugou walked in with normal scowl everyone was happy, even Mr. Aizawa!?

He blushed softly, hiding it with his hand as Bakugou sat down across from him, "Missed this shitty classroom." He said with a grunt as the bandage, under his uniform, tightened once he sat down.

"Didn't miss any of u twerps." He grumbled looking at all his classmates but Kirishima, Kiri smiled, happy his bestfriend actually missed him, this time it wasn't a fake smile a sincere smile.

The day ended just as quickly as it came Bakugou and Kirishima walked back to their dorm together, Kirishima had missed this so much, yet he was still so depressed stuck in a hole no one could reach into. Kirishima put on the fake smile so Bakugou would think the boy was happy to be with his friend, which he was, the emotion was just pressed down to deep inside, Bakugou opened the door to the messy dorm.

"Jeez it's a fucking mess on here." He grumbled as Kirishima closed the door behind them then quickly shut his closet door.

Bakugou noticed that the blankets on his bed were slightly messy as Kirishima's bed was perfectly made, "You weren't kidding when u said u slept in my bed," He snickered slightly as he looked at the nervous Kirishima, Bakugou shrugged, "It's fine I could understand u were upset." He grumbled throwing his bag on his bed.

Kirishima still didn't want to sleep in his own but he didn't want to weird out Bakugou, so he was gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. Bakugou opened the door to their balcony and took in a deep breath as he walked out, Bakugou really had missed this place and maybe even Kirishima he sighed and walked back in leaving the door open to let light in and air to the room.

Kirishima began to pick up the clothes on the floor when he looked out the door to the balcony, a thought entered his head that would scare all his friends to death.