Stressed

The world felt broken and empty without Kirishima Bakugou stared at the food they brought him for lunch before the nurse quickly took it away so he couldn't knock it onto the floor Bakugou's stomach would growl but he would just stare at the wall and ignore it Mina cane to visit but Bakugou wouldn't talk Mina tried to beg him to at least say something but Bakugou just started to cry Mina left so Bakugou could calm down all the pressure was making him crack.

The cops found out the truck driver ran into the bus on purpose so he was arrested Aizawa came into Bakugou's room a little after lunch to talk which Bakugou was in no mood to talk.

Bakugou took in a deep breath not making eye contact with Aizawa, "What do they think happened to Kiri?" Bakugou looked up at Aizawa.

"They think, since Kirishima was knocked out the back, he was scared and he managed to crawl or walk in a different direction. The crash was near a forest." Bakugou's heart sank as Aizawa talked a little more but Bakugou didn't listen, Aizawa left and Bakugou just stayed sitting in the hospital bed holding back tears wishing he could've protected Kirishima but he can't predict the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's dinner arrived but he refused to eat it until his mom forced him too. When Mitsuki left fro the night Bakugou rolled onto his side and stared at the wall just thinking everything that had happened to them together it just made Bakugou miss him more the feeling of want never fading it stung so badly Bakugou just hoped they would find Kirishima tomorrow at least tomorrow cause Bakugou never knew how bad he needed Kirishima he need Kirishima's hugs and kisses and his smile. Bakugou needed his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou was woke up to his mother basically shaking him awake.

"They found him near the road right outside of the forest!" Bakugou sat up quickly when he heard this his eyes lightly up, "He's on his way to the hospital now!"

Bakugou heard the ambulance arrive and he quickly stood not caring about the crutches he limped over to the door his mom not touching him or stopping him the bed with Kirishima was wheeled past Bakugou, "Kirishima!" Bakugou shouted tears in his eyes as he limped over the nurses trying to stop Bakugou as they kept walking but Kirishima's eyes opened.

"Bakugou.." Kiri mumbled, Bakugou had tears welling in his eyes as he limped up to the side of the bed Bakugou started to cry as he looked at Kirishima, Kiri managed a small smile as Bakugou leaned down and touching the forehead together lightly.

"Sir u need to go back to your room." Bakugou backed away and watched them quickly wheel Kirishima away, Bakugou wiped his tears as Mitsuki walked up and patted his before leading him back into the room.

"They'll get him taken care of okay." Mitsuki said calmly.

"Everything is not okay, I just wish I wasn't injured so I could be by him that's all I want!" Bakugou started to cry again while feeling sorry for yelling at his mom, "I just want to be by him mom to comfort him I know he smiled but I could feel how scared he is." Mitsuki just nodded wishing she could take some of the pain from her son.

Bakugou was coaxed back into the bed by his mom since he could hurt his ankle worse by stand on it Bakugou tossed and turned all day the only thing he had heard is that only Kirishima's parents were aloud to see him due to the amount of stress. Kirishima has a broken leg and arm and a bruised rib he was luckier than Bakugou since Bakugou had a broken rib. It was heard that Kirishima kept crying for Bakugou too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou stood up with his crutches it had been a day or two since Kirishima arrived at the hospital Bakugou missed him deeply but was relieved that he was safe Bakugou went over to Kirishima's room and looked into the room seeing Kiri talking to a doctor with his parents nearby, Bakugou opened the door slightly to hear the conversation.

"Just let me see Bakugou." Kiri whined on the verge of tears looking at the doctor.

"The amount of stress you've been under it's dangerous." Kiri went quiet debating wether he should tell the doctor that Bakugou is his boyfriend Kirishima's eyes lit up when he looked over and saw Bakugou at the door Bakugou gave a quick thumbs up to let Kirishima know it's okay to tell him.

"Bakugou is my boyfriend!" Kirishima said quickly slightly embarrassed that he said it kinda loud.

"Fine he can come in then." The doctor rolled his eyes and as he just ended his sentence Bakugou bridged through the door.

"Thanks doc but I think your causing my boyfriend more stress so why don't u get out." Bakugou snickered the doctor just rolled his eyes and stomped out Bakugou didn't care as he look at Kirishima, Bakugou smiled a true genuine smile not a half smile but a smile, he went over to Kiri and hug him both hugging not to tightly they both started to cry in each other arms happy to see one another again.

"I was so so scared but I didn't want to admit it.." Kiri mumbled into Bakugou's shoulder, Bakugou pulled away from the hugged and Kissed Kiri softly.