3 am

Kirishima made a fake crying noise while Bakugou packed away his homework, he had finished early while helping Kirishima at the same time, Kirishima only had half the questions done and Bakugou knelt down by him to help, there was no use trying to hide the soft blush that covered their cheeks, Bakugou grunted softly as he got on his knees and began to point at the next question and beginning to explain some of it Kirishima looked up while resting his head on his hands, kicking the metal bars that held up Bakugou's bed, his feet still under the frame, Kirishima looked at his paper when Bakugou looked back trying to make sure Kirishima was paying attention which Bakugou could of guessed he wasn't. Bakugou hit him lightly in the back of the head, having a slightly annoyed face as Kirishima whimpered, Bakugou pointed back at the paper and continued explaining the problem while Kirishima finally paid attention.

When they got the homework done Kirishima stood up and placed it in his bag while Bakugou rolled onto his bed, Kirishima went to open the balcony doors to get some fresh air but Bakugou wouldn't let that happen, Bakugou grabbed Kirishima's shirt and pulled him onto his bed, rolling Kirishima in front of himself so he was closest to the wall, Bakugou pressed his chest against Kirishima's back.

"Your not aloud to go out to the balcony without my supervision." Bakugou said while lightly closing his eyes, feeling his blush fade away into the confidence that he used to do this on the other hand Kirishima felt his face get hotter as Backugpu slide his onto Kirishima's arm, feeling every bump, Kirishima couldn't help but yawn Bakugou's bed was comfy after all the boy's ended up falling asleep.

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou woke up around 3am and when Kirishima couldn't feel the warmth from Bakugou on his back he woke up 30min later, the boys were obviously not tired, Bakugou sat up and sat on the edge of his bed taking in a deep breath, not believing he had pulled Kirishima onto the bed with him and touched his arm well it wasn't that different from the hospital, Kirishima rolled over and saw the black out line of Bakugou sitting, he slowly sat up and crawled over then sat next to Bakugou, who raised an eyebrow at him, their red eyes gleamed in the light of the moon that shined through the window, it reminded Kirishima of how much he screwed up, he looked at his arm not smiling which disappointed Bakugou, Bakugou pressed his hand under Kirishima's chin making him look at him, the Bakugou began to tickle Kirishima with a smirk all he wanted to see was the redhead smile and laugh once again.

Kirishima was breathing heavily on the floor after he got Bakugou to stop tickling him, that didn't pass much time it just made Kirishima's throat sore from all the laugh, Kirishima coughed and sat up as Bakugou looked down at him Bakugou didn't cough anymore really he just grunted and cleared his throat since it hurt to cough, Bakugou held out to help the boy help, Kirishima his hand and lightly punched Bakugou's arm when he was standing, Bakugou grumbled softly while slightly yanking Kirishima's messy hair when he tried to walk away. He shrieked slightly and rubbbed the back of his head whole Bakugou snickered the dorm was to small to spare so they were just picking on each, Kirishima flicked Bakugou's forehead how Deku used to fire off on of his attacks, of course they weren't using their quirks so they wouldn't seriously injure each other. Kirishima threw a pillow at Bakugou, who made a fake noise when it hit him and acted like he was hurt by fallling on his bed which Kirhisma was buying it as he Bakugou snickered softly and Kirishima folded his arms while resting all his weight on one leg, Bakugou resting his hand on his stomach while chuckling, he held his hand out like he needed help up but when Kirishima grab his hand Bakugou pulled him on top and then rolled Kirishima ooff himself and against the wall since the bed was pushed against the wall, Bakugou could see Kirishima's blush in the soft moonlight as he stood up and snickered at the redhead.

"How was that Shittyhair." Bakugou snickered while resting his hand on his hip and a smirk smeared across his face, his teeth and eyes gleaming in the lightly, Kirishima could feel the boys red eyes basically burning throw him as he resting his back against the wall with his feet stretched out, his head almost hitting the metal bars that held up his own bed.

Bakugou turned to the balcony doors, shutting the one that was still slightly open, both of them were energetic and knew they weren't gonna be able to fall back asleep before school started in morning so messing around was the best option, Bakugou faced Kirishima, their red eyes seemingly glowing in the dim light and at each other, Kirishima picked one of Bakugou's pillows up and threw it at him, he easily caught it and threw it back at Kirishima hitting him in the face. Kirishima chuckled brushing the hair that had fallen forward out of his face, his bright white smile making Bakugou blush and look away, Bakugou sighed softly with a grumble as Kirishima continued to chuckle, enjoying the quality time with each other, nothing other then raw feelings between them.