Worried

Bakugou sat back down and looked at the "redhead loser" he wanted nothing more then to be back in school, looking at the ray of sunshine talking to his friends rather then being in this colorless hospital that he had been stuck in for more then a month, Bakugou sighed with a small grunt as Kirishima looked out the bright window, he glanced at his bandage arms a few times as he was sitting up.

Kirishima looked at Bakugou, "Let's walk in the court yard," Kirishima was calm as Bakugou raised a skeptical and angry eyebrow, Kirishima just smiled, "Thus place is suffocating and I know I'm not supposed to but come on what's life without breaking some rules?" Bakugou liked the sound of this, he wasn't much of a rule breaker but anything to get out of this place would be amazing.

Bakugou stood up, "This place is suffocating," Bakugou reaches his arm out slightly while he had the other one in his pocket, "Let's go shittyhair." Bakugou smirked slightly as the redhead smiled showing his bright shark teeth again.

Kirishima slowly takes the hand and Bakugou helps the boy out of the bed, "You got a plan?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow suspected the boy didn't think they were gonna get this far, Kirishima gave a nervously chuckle while trying to give his head a nervous scratch.

Bakugou sighed with a scowl on his face as he let go of Kirishima's hand and led them to the hospital door, Bakugou peeked past the door and sneakily lead Kirishima to the door that lead to the court yard, which was full of plants, benches, and even a tennis court, which most people here couldn't play. The court yard was empty so Bakugou and Kirishima just goofed around, Bakugou wanted to blow something up since he had not in awhile, but luckily Kirishima stopped him, the both ended up sitting on a bench together saying nothing and just entering their own minds, so it came a surprise when Kirishima said Bakugou's name, Bakugou didn't hear what he said but he knew he said something, Kirishima repeated it so Bakugou looked at Kirishima who u was looking at Bakugou, with a nervous smile.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow as he saw the red behind to dance across the boy's cheek, "What is it Shittyhair." He tried to look grumpy but seeing Kirishima's face turn red made Bakugou's face go red too, he half covered his face as the redhead smiled, this only made it worse.

"God dammit." Bakugou grumbled quietly trying to make sure that shark boy didn't see even though Kirishima didn't care if Bakugou saw anymore he was happy with they were both okay and alive.

Kirishima wrapped his arms around Bakugou, not caring if he got exploded, Bakugou was stunned but he quickly rested his hands on the boys back which surprised Kirishima that Bakugou hugged him back, they both weren't ready to confess how they truly feel about each other but this is as close  as they were going to get for right now. As they made it back to the room, that nobody was in, they didn't get caught and Bakugou helped Kirishima into the bed, both of their faces tuning back to peach as Bakugou grunted and sighed when he sat down, looking at the plant on the in table.

"Let's hope they release u tomorrow from this white prison," Bakugou grunted, "I can't bare to be in the hospital after my accident but....." Bakugou's voice trailed off hoping Kirishima would understand without them having to say a thing or even look at each other.

Later doctors came to change the bandages once more, Bakugou was watching from a distance and could finally see the scar and cuts, near his wrist wear small scars and as he looked up the boy's arms the scars got thicker and u could see the newest cuts that were now only small slits, this would blend in when he activated his quirk but the real scars inside from this emotional trauma would take forever to fade and heal.  Bakugou had heard them say he was lucky because he had hit some veins, that's why he bleed so much, they didn't know it was Bakugou who saved him and Bakugou wanted to keep quiet about so no one would start rumors about the students since UA is so popular in the media. When Kirishima had the news on it was mostly about UA's most recent incident which of course is Kirishima's accident, they both didn't like it and wanted it off the media but they couldn't stop and neither could Principal Nezu, they tried to keep reporters away but they kept coming to keep asking question.

Mr. Aizawa refuses to answer any since he had known it for awhile and didn't want to be in fire from the people, Nezu knew Mr. Aizawa wasn't in the spotlight, the whole school was again for "something they could of prevented" at first it was all about the attack and Bakugou now its about what happened because of that attack but no one cares about the whole story they just want something to bring down the schools high ranking. School had started up again that day and kid after kid was asked about it, all of them ignored the reports, even Iida, they all walked into school and continued with their days, ignoring them as they went to their dorms too.