The long way

It took Bakugou longer then usually to come back, way longer, he didn't get back until 1 am and Kirishima didn't fall asleep, he wanted to make sure Bakugou got back safe and sound, as soon as the door creaked open Kirishima quickly jumped up from Bakugou's bed and stood there waiting for Bakugou to walk in, Bakugou staggered slowly into the dorm, wiping the dripping blood from his mouth, Kirishima gasped and rushed over to help him when he heard the door softly click shut Kirishima quickly hugged him hiding the tears that welled in his eyes, Bakugou was stunned feeling his cheek stung in pain from the fight he got into with a homeless person, it at least knocked some sort of sense into him. Bakugou wrapped his arms around the sniffling boy letting out a sigh of relief, Kirishima wanted to punch him in the gut to teach him a lesson but he didn't he kept his head press against Bakugou's chest blushing softly as Bakugou felt his face start to get hot too.

(Bakugou 5'8 Kirishima 5'7)

The boys went to their own beds and slept for 5hours then had to get up and get ready for school, Bakugou was happy Kirishima didn't bring up what he had said, it took all of Bakugou's courage just to say that thing, Kirishima helped Bakugou hide his bruised cheek with some foundation he got from Mina, he had ran over to her room real quick, of course it wasn't Mina's since her skin is pink it was her roommates so he needed to give it back, every time Kirishima touched his cheek or blended out the foundation Bakugou would grunt in pain, the bruise was all sorts of colors so of course it was gonna hurt really bad, yellow, green, blue, purple and kinda red he must've been punched in the face really hard, luckily it didn't knock any of his teeth out or cause anymore damage to his face Luckily Kirishima did a good job so no one at school noticed.

Bakugou let out a soft sigh while they walked, he was so grateful Kirishima didn't mention a thing, he wasn't ready to face any of this, there was a high percentage that he would leave the dorms for hours at a time again if Kirishima said a thing, Kirishima didn't think it was very manly that he was running from his feeling but he didn't care as long as Bakugou felt safe and happy, Kirishima smiled softly while slightly looked up at the explosive boy who's face seemed oddly calm but annoyed he chuckled softly to himself as they approach the school, Mina waiting for Kirishima, Bakugou quickly walked pasted the group and walked into school not wanting to be apart of the conversation knowing what they were gonna talk about.

They talked for a bit outside the school and while Sero, Kaminari, and Mina were all walking with Kirishima to go inside the school when Kirishima said, "I know you guys already know I like Bakugou," he said softly with a slightly timid expression, "You won't believe a thing that I say but he basically confessed his feelings to me and then ran out of the don't even when I tried to stop him, he didn't come back til 1 am." Kirishima saw their stunned faces out of the corner of his eye, he decided to leave the part out when Bakugou got into a fight with a homeless guy.

The school day came and went like usual, nothing special, Kirishima yawned on their way back to the dorm Bakugou wasn't tired he was used to not getting the normal amount of sleep however Kirishima was tired and could barely focus he wasn't happy that they got homework and wasn't ready to be yelled at by Bakugou since he didn't understand it, he lightly closed eyes as he walked already picturing being yelled at as he sighed softly to him self. Bakugou raised an eyebrow and looked at the redhead it was the first time he had actually heard one of Kirishima face and the semi nervous smile on Kirishima's face was enough to make Bakugou look away with pink cheeks, Kirishima chuckled softly while having slightly smile on his face, trying to be positive even though he knew he was gonna fall asleep doing homework Bakugou grumbled to himself trying to make himself stop blushing but Kirishima's smile only made it worse, he felt like was going crazy maybe even insane while he looked at the ground, he shouldn't have told Kirishima he loved him and maybe his life wouldn't be so chaotic, his stomach felt like it was swirling, that day he said it he couldn't control what came out of his mouth it felt like his heart was controlling his mouth and not his head.

Kirishima opened the door, both boys throwing their bags on the floor when they got in, Kirishima laid on the floor with a grunt and a soft grumble while wiping the sweat from his forehead he was tried maybe even exhausted, he yawned again while Bakugou softly kicked him in the side Kirishima grunted again and turned onto his stomach dragging his bag by him while sticking his feet under the bunk bed frame, he chewed on his cheek softly while pulling out his homework, it was gonna be a long 2 to 3 hours, he laid his head on the paper with a groan while Bakugou got the same homework out ready to help Kirishima for however long he needed help.