Boyfriend material

(Shout out to I_FeelLikeAizawa, thanks so much)

He was scowling like he did normally as Kirishima's gaze went from Bakugou's scar to his muscles and abs while blushing Bakugou followed Kirishima's eyes and put a hand on the boys face while blushing and looking away while he blew up Kirishima's face, of course Kirhisma had his quirk activated so it didn't hurt Bakugou stopped and stood up Stretching and grumbling softly as Kirishima deactivated his quirk and looked up at Bakugou and sat criss cross apple sauce on  Bakugou's bed staring at Bakugou's back muscles and shoulder blades as Kirishima blushed. Bakugou noticed out of the corner of his eye the red eyes staring at him Bakugou scratched his scar softly before turning around and facing Kirishima, Bakugou had a plan in his head as he ran his fingers through his ash blonde hair as he rested his other hand in a belt loop in his jeans Kirishima blushed looking away as he heard Bakugou step forward slightly and he felt his ears burn.

Kirishima chuckled nervously to himself while he looked at the ladder that lead up to his bed as he heard Bakugou press his knees on his bed getting closer to the boy who's face matched his hair, Kirishima peeked up at Bakugou as he felt his hear jump Kirishima scooted against the wall his back pressing against it as he had his legs curled against his body and dig them into the bed Bakugou sat on his knees staring at Kirishima with a grin and was over powered with confidence Bakugou leaned forward pressing his lips against Kirishima's which he hit his head on the wall in surprise, Bakugou stopped and leaned back chuckling at Kirishima who was rubbing the back of his head.

"Aw u ruined it." Bakugou grumbled as Kirishima scratched the back of his head that still kinda hurt, Bakugou snickered and helped Kirishima up off the bed, Kirishima stood facing Bakugou nervously.

They were best friends but since they had a crush on each other everything seemed so new and it made everything harder, "Relax." Bakugou smiled, it was one of those rare times as he had his hand Kirishima's chin who was blushing.

Kirishima mumbled looked down but Bakugou wouldn't let him as he made a stern face Bakugou made Kirishima look at him Bakugou kissed Kirishima deeply and this time Kirishima didn't stumble back he rested his hands on Bakugou's bare chest as they stood their in the middle of their dorm, it felt nice to Bakugou as he had his arms around his best friend and their lips against each other Kirishima had his arms around Bakugou's neck as they kissed, as they went on Kirishima bit Bakugou's lip maybe a little to hard he didn't notice until they pulled away and he saw some blood on Kirishima's lips Bakugou quickly went to the bathroom and saw his blood covered lips and some dripping down his chin he went back to Kirishima growling.

Kirishima held on tightly to Bakugou's waist with teary eyes as Bakugou's hand that wasn't trapped in Kirishima's grip was sparking and fizzing, Kirishima kept repeatedly apologizing as Bakugou clenched his teeth together angrily while trying not to get blood on his teeth Kirishima trembled not wanting his head to be blown off obviously even though his quirk wouldn't allow that he still didn't like being blown in the face Bakugou eventually calmed down a little and flared at Kirishima, Kirishima slowly let go of him Bakugou went to the bathroom wiping the blood of with tissues.

"Thanks shittyhair now my lips are gonna scab and everyone is gonna ask why!" Bakugou shouted from the bathroom while Kirhisma felt bad, Kirishima sat on Bakugou's bed nervously rubbing his arm as Bakugou was grinning like a fool in the bathroom since he actually kinda liked it not the part about scabby lips though.

Bakugou walked back out of the bathroom his lips dabbed dry as only some blood seeped out, ready to dry when he feel asleep and make his lips hurt and feel weird for a week, Kirishima looked up and parted his lips like he was going to say sorry but Bakugou stopped him by kissing his cheek softly then punching Kirishima's arm, Kirishima didn't expect it and didn't have time to activate his quirk, Kirishima whined and whimpered softly rubbing his arm, 'I guess I deserved that' Kirishima thought to himself as he sighed softly Bakugou put his hands into his pockets and looked down at the redhead.

"Ei," Bakugou said getting Kirishima's attention their red eyes burning holes in each other again as the looked at one another Bakugou staying quiet for awhile as he scowled softly, "Be my boyfriend." Bakugou said bluntly keeping his cool as he kept looking at Kirishima, whatever Kirishima said after this Bakugou had an answer for as Kirishima blushed and his mind raced quickly he felt like screaming as his brain might actually explode.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow as he watched the boy quietly panic in his head, "Just answer Kirishima it's not that hard," Bakugou grumbled rolling his eyes as Kiri looked back up at Bakugou, who was looking at the ceiling and not at the redhead, Bakugou gulped kinda scared for Kirishima's answer but he didn't show it, "Come on." Bakugou tapped his foot glaring softly not wanting to waist time.

"Yes." Kirishima finally said nodding feeling his cheeks burn as he scratched his neck nervously, Bakugou stood in front of Kirishima his red eyes looking like they were glowing.

(Thank u all so much U all made my life so much better <3 )