Earbuds

Bakugou woke up first, Kiri clung one tightly to Bakugou while he was still asleep, Bakugou kissed Kirishima's head before slowly slipping out of his grip and going to the bathroom Bakugou slipped off his shirt and looked at the scar in the middle of his chest he wished it would have never happened cause maybe his boyfriend wouldn't be scarred for life with the memories and the real scars on his arms, Bakugou'a felt guilt for it but Kirishima loved him and Bakugou loved Kiri back they weren't just friends anymore Bakugou wouldn't trade Kiri for the world and he saw a future with the boy, the only people who knew of their relationship so far was Mina, Denki, Sero, and Izuku which Bakugou was not obviously happy with him knowing.

Bakugou traces his finger along the scar when he heard Kiri knock on the door, "U okay Katsuki?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou opened the door and Kirishima eyes immediately went to the scar but Kirishima was also looking at Bakugou's abs which made him blush, "I'm good" Bakugou answered the question with a smirk as Kiri looked away, Bakugou reached his hand out and under Kirishima's chin making him look at him, Bakugou kissed Kiri softly before pulling away, licking his lips, and walking to his closet Kiri just stood there frozen.

Bakugou chuckled softly as he changed into his school uniform Kiri slowly made his way over to his closet and also changed into his uniform before walking over to Bakugou and kissing his cheek softly with a smile, Kiri walked back over to his closet and spotted his earbuds, knowing it was gonna be at least an hour bus ride Kiri grabbed his earbuds and walked back over to Bakugou.

"Hey u gonna sit with me on the bus?" Kiri asked while resting his head on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Of course dumb hair." Bakugou said with soft grumble noticing Kirishima's earbuds.

The boys left their dorm and started walking to school, they had to head to go to their home room first so their teacher could tell them what bus their class was riding, Bakugou and Kirishima walked into class side by side since they didn't have to put their bags in their lockers, most of the class saw it as normal but the 4 who knew were looking at them differently Bakugou just rolled his eyes and sat down in his seat, Kiri sat in his seat and stared at the front of the classroom he was slightly worried about the competition that he wouldn't be strong enough but his worries disappeared as Aizawa walked in told them what bus they had to get on and Bakugou sat next to Kiri.

Kirishima pulled out his phone and the head phones putting one in his ear and the other Bakugou's which surprisingly Bakugou didn't rip it out of his hand so it himself, Mina was obviously grinning at the sight of them sharing but she ended up napping.

As they were about half way there Kirishima's insecurities where coming back, Kiri looked out the window as Bakugou had his eyes closed, not sleeping, with his arms folded.

"Ka- uh I mean Bakugou I'm nervous about the competition, I don't think I'm strong enough." Bakugou opened one eye and looked at Kiri before straightening his back and looking directly at Kirishima's eyes.

"Ei," Bakugou said softly, "You capable of doing it your strong and I believe in you, don't let your insecurities get you down." Bakugou looked around to make sure no one was looking before he softly kissed Kirishima's cheek, Kiri softly smiled as Bakugou went back to his original position and listening to the music.

                       ~~~~~~~~~

They unloaded the bus and stood there looking at the school before one of the teachers there led them to the outdoor arena, this was only for schools so no public, all the students had their pe clothes handed to them and were instructed to put them on in the boys and girls locker room, the boys made their way to the locker and changed from the uniforms into their pe clothes that represent their school, Bakugou stretched as they walked back outside the competition wasn't gonna start yet for awhile and it would also last for awhile that's why they had games outside.

Kirishima followed Bakugou around as always looking at the game booths excitedly it was getting his mind off his self doubt, Bakugou kept walking also looking but with a smug look on his face, he didn't care for games but he does whatever makes Kiri happy so when when Kirishima pointed to a game Bakugou just nodded, he still hadn't gotten to the point of smiling in public. Kirishima races over to the both Bakugou walking with his hands in his pockets following Kiri.

The person smiled and handed Kirishima some balls to throw at the glass bottles to knock them down, there was no prize just all in good fun well there is a bowl of candy so if u win u get some candy but no big prizes. Kiri got some candy when he finished and they kept walking, the whole class, and everyone else, had split up by now doing there own things while they waited for the competition to start, everyone was laughing and having a good time, Todoroki won to much candy in a short amount of time and shared it with Deku.