Dinner

After Kirishima washed his face and redid his hair slightly they were ready to go, Bakugou had changed out of his uniform and into his casual skull shirt they didn't know where they wanted to eat yet but Bakugou knew he was paying and UA is near a lot of restaurants so they could walk easily to it without having to call one of their parents for a ride since they didn't know about their relationship yet but Bakugou's parents had always known since he never had a crush on a girl really and Kirishima's parents kinda knew after Bakugou was in the hospital and how saddened Kiri was then Kirishima's own accident because of it, their lives were so much better now with each other but trauma was still there, they were ready to walk through hell and back with their hands tightly together even though they had just started dating but Kirishima didn't care and neither did Bakugou, they never had a discussion about how much they liked or loved each other but they somehow knew each other better then anyone even if they couldn't read each other's minds.

"Where do u want to go?" bakugou asked as he shut the door then shoved his hands into his pockets while looking at Kirishima who had his finger pressed against his chin, thinking of where and what he wanted to eat.

They walked onto the sidewalk, they weren't really aloud to leave the dorms this late after school or really leave the campus but Bakugou didn't care and the school couldn't really control the kids anymore or really any of the teachers .

Kirishima shrugged, "Idk what I'm hungry for, what are u hungry for?" Kirishima looked up, looking manlier then ever to Bakugou, Bakugou looked away doing the same thing Kirishima was doing to help him think, Bakugou shrugged with a softly grumble.

"Idk either Shittyhair." Bakugou grumbled, 'is he gonna keep that nickname on me until I die' Kirishima thought as he sighed exuaghstedly and kept walking, Bakugou smiled as Kirishima was looking forward, it's what Bakugou always did with Kirishima when he wasn't looking Bakugou would smile at him and then immediate look away if Kirishima turned to look at Bakugou after he saw something out of the corner of his eye.   

Kirishima pointed to a random restaurant, "Hey let's go here!" He said before looking a Bakugou and smiling, Bakugou rolled his eyes and unhooked his hand from Kirishima's the putting his hand into his pockets and then they walked into the restaurant together.

They sat at a table for two and sat there staring at each other for a moment before the water came to take the order for their drinks, after Bakugou payed, they argued who was gonna for a few minutes, they left and walked back to the dorms Bakugou carrying the leftovers in a sack while Kirishima was happy with a full stomach and kinda tired, he smiled at Bakugou before continuing to walk a little bit ahead of Bakugou, Bakugou wanted to hold his hand again but now there was people behind them probably going to turn at the next corner or so, Kirishima didn't want to jeopardize their secret so like normal Kiri walked a little bit ahead things also made it to someone else or the news if they were caught holding hands by a classmate or maybe someone else who could report to a news reporter their secret would be dead and Bakugou would leave him just to debunk the rumors this was all just a scenario in Kirishima's head since his anxiety kicked in Kiri stopped skipping and just walked ahead which made Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

The made it back to the dorm just fine and Bakugou put the food in the fridge and walked into the main room but didn't expect Kirishima to be trying to walk into the kitchen as Bakugou left it Kirishima's head went onto Bakugou's chest as he fell onto him and forward the force made Bakugou fall back and hit his head on the floor Kirishima pushed himself up and opened his eyes slowly as Bakugou sat up and rubbed his head Kirishima blushed as Bakugou opened his eyes, of course Kiri started to apologize a million times, Bakugou blushed as Kirishima quickly stood up still apologizing Bakugou slightly looked up at the tomato as he stood up his elbow hurting at he did, Bakugou rubbed his elbow as Kirishima held his hands tightly to his own chest as he finally shut his lips and not releasing another sorry Bakugou rested his hand on Kirishima's cheek Bakugou's hand was cold against his warm cheek as he opened his eyes.

Bakugou drew their faces closer and slowly closed his eyes and before their lips touched Bakugou whispered, "It's fine." Bakugou pressed his lips against Kirishima's and slide his hand off Kirishima's cheek and under the boy's chin Kiri rested both of his hands on Bakugou's hips as they held the kiss for awhile Kiri remembered when he was in the hospital and how they laid together Kiri wondered how he didn't notice then but he didn't want to questions it he wanted to life in the moment and be in really life.

Bakugou broke off the kiss and looked at Kiri with a slight smirk, "Better?" He asked, Kirishima didn't want to ruin the moment so he just nodded as Bakugou walked away and into the main room, Kiri pressed his thumb onto his lips hearing Bakugou pick up the weights.