Math Homework

The day came and went and soon both boys were back at their dorm, Bakugou lifting weight in the middle of their room while Kirishima was trying to focus on math, with Bakugou helping him at same time, Kirishima was so happy and relieved to be back, his parents wanted to keep him at home for a few more days but didn't want to stay home so his parents reluctantly sent him back to the dorms and school. Bakugou grunted as he as Kirishima was distracted by the bulging muscles on Bakugous bicep, Kirhisma completely melted and covered his face before Bakugou asked why he wasn't reading out the problems, he continued with the worksheet but fumbled on his words Kirhisma let out a soft sight and laid his head down on the worksheet with huff and annoyed grumble.

He let out a whimper to let Bakugou know he didn't want to do math anymore, Bakugou groaned and set down the weights, then crouching down by the redhead, "What do you need help with." Bakugou said while picking up Kirishima's worksheet and looking at what he had done so far, when Kirishima looked Bakugou he didn't have scowl but his expression was more plain and calm he didn't look angry it was an unusual sight and made Kirishima's face only turn more red he covered his cheeks with his cold hands and counted to look Bakugou, who was still studying the paper. Bakugou placed the paper down on the ground in front of Kirishima, calmly, teaching Kirishima how to do each problem, Bakugou raised an eyebrow and pressed his hand against Kirishima's forehead.

"Your like on fire!? Are u sure your feelings okay?" Bakugou's voice was sincere and he had a worried look on his face and seemed to be frustrated that Kirishima wasn't answering and was just looking at the ash blonde boy.

"Oh...s-s-sorry..." Kirishima stuttered and fumbled those words out as he brushed Bakugou's hand off his forehead, "I'm fine" Kirishima let out a soft when he watched Bakugou grumble then stand up and walk away to the kitchen.

Kirishima picked up his finished homework and placed it in his bag, and threw that by his closet, he leaned against the wall as he heard Bakugou eating a rice ball in the kitchen, Kirishima moved over to the wall by the ladder of the bunk beds, and by the open doorway that lead to the small kitchen, he folded his arms and lightly closed his eyes, a little tired after all that homework, he dragged one finger across the scars on his arms, from small thin lines to the ones that wouldn't disappear until he was older, Kirishima wished they would all disappear now so he would feel more confident and not have people constantly staring at his arms, he needed this confidence so he could tell Bakugou how he really felt but they were both too scared, they could barely even look at each other. Both of the boys wanted nothing more then to be with each other but both are
emotionally unstable, Kirishima's mind wandered to thinking about Bakugou often expescially what his scar on his stomach would look like, he was lucky it didn't affect his quirk or destroy any vital organs.

Kirishima clung his arms tightly near his waist keeping his head down as he felt the air of Bakugou walking past him, Kirishima leaned against the ladder of the bunk beds feeling a lot more tired then before, when he hadn't closed his eyes yet, Bakugou looked and walked back over to Kirishima, lightly punching the boy's arm.

"If your tired go to take a nap on your bed, not mine this time." His expression was a scowl and his voice was rough but Kirishima could hear the kindness in it as he rubbed his eyes and climbed up onto his bed, it had been so long since he slept, or even touched, his own bed.

He cuddled against his pillows and under the blankets, Bakugou watched him get settled before leaving the room to go get cleaning supplies, he came back with some bleach, gloves, and a rag he carried the stuff out to the balcony, shutting the door behind himself so the air wouldn't wake up Kirishima. He scrubbed the concrete, getting the blood out easily but still leaving a small stain that would only be visible if u were really close to the ground, Bakugou packed up the cleaning supplies and carried it all back too were it belonged when he returned he could hear Kirishima's soft snoring and see him drooling on his pillow, Bakugou chuckled softly and pulled a box out from under his desk, he had forgot all about the pencils his mother had packed him, a whole box full of them. He just groaned and shoved the box under the desk, then shoving his hands in his jean pockets while looking around the room with a soft glare, he was hired so he sat on the edge of his bed and pulled out his phone, he wasn't often in his phone and rarely got texts so it was surprise Mina had sent him one and of course it was about Kirishima, he groaned and reluctantly opened the text, 'Check on Kiri for me, he is not answering my text' Bakugou just scoffed and sent back, 'he is asleep' he shoved his phone back in his pocket after he sent the text and laid back on his bed.