Ice cream and a Movie

A couple days later Bakugou was aloud to leave the hospital a stupid cast still on his ankle and foot and still having to use crutches Kirishima was released from the hospital a few days after Bakugou having to use a wheelchair that his parents had to push cause of his broken arm, Bakugou basically had a blown the cast off by then and the doctor just wrapped it up since it was feeling better.

Bakugou walked to Kirishima's house well he mostly limped, Kirishima didn't like being confined to a wheel chair and school wasn't Going to start up again for awhile until everyone was fully recovered, Bakugou knocked on the door and it was answered by one of Kirishima's parents who invited Bakugou in.

Bakugou walked over to Kirishima who was watching tv, "Hey let's blow this blow." Bakugou leaves down to Kirishima as he said it Kirishima smiled as Bakugou turn the wheel chair around and they left the house.

Bakugou pushed Kiri along and tried to walk normal but still limped slightly Bakugou started to push the chair faster making sure to watch Kirishima and to make sure he was having fun, Bakugou started to run his ankle hurting a little but he ignored the pain Kirishima started to laugh.

"Weeeee were going to fast!"Kirishima clinged to the chair laughing loudly as Bakugou pushed him along, Bakugou grinned as Kirishima smiled brightly.

Bakugou slowly started to slow down as they approach an ice cream shop Bakugou took out his wallet and waved it in front of Kirishima.

"Wait really!? Your gonna buy us ice cream!" Kirishima looked up at Bakugou with a smile Bakugou snickered softly kissed Kirishima's forehead before pushing him inside, Bakugou never wanted anyone to know and never showed his affection in public but for Kirishima he didn't care at this point.

Bakugou pushed Kiri up to the counter and looked at the menu while Kiri stared at the soft serve machine, Bakugou ended up getting a cone of soft serve and Kirishima got a cookie dough malt, Bakugou pushed Kirishima up to a table, removing the other chair so they could sit right across from each other and eat their ice cream. Bakugou pushed Kirishima where the chair was as Kiri started to eat his Bakugou sat across from him in the chair as he licked his ice cream, Kiri licked his lips as he ate his ice cream smiling brightly.

Kirishima and Bakugou talked not about the accident they just talked and laughed and had a great time after they finished their ice cream Bakugou pushed Kirishima out of there and he pushed Kirishima along.

"Are you gonna talk me home....?" Kirishima asked quietly obviously not wanting to go home yet.

"No, lets go see a movie." Bakugou pushed Kirishima towards the theater as Kirishima's face lit up he was so happy to be out of the house and hanging with his boyfriend, they entered the theater and Bakugou paid for the tickets since they already had ice cream they didn't want anymore popcorn.

"Ya know Katsuki I could've paid for the tickets." Kiri looked up at Bakugou with an adorable glare.

Bakugou blushed softly, "No way I'm letting my disabled boyfriend do that." Bakugou said teasingly as Bakugou sat in a seat and put Kirishima's wheel chair next to him.

Kirishima pouted, "I'm not disabled I'm just stuck in this stupid wheel chair for a little bit." Kiri whined as Bakugou chuckled, Bakugou grabbed Kiri's hand, the non injured one, and held onto it tightly not looking at him as Kiri blushed softly, the movie started and Kiri turned his head to the screen.

                       ~~~~~~~~~

They held hands for the entire movie and Kiri ended up falling asleep Bakugou had to wake him up so it wouldn't look like he was pushing a dead person around, Bakugou pushed Kiri back home and gave him a hug before walking home by himself, Bakugou opened the door to his house and immediate went to take a shower.

Kirishima's parents carried him upstairs to his room and helped him settle into his bed, Kiri didn't like his parents helping him but he needed the help, Kiri turned on his tv and adjusted his pillow before looking at his phone, a bunch of texts from his friends and get well soons', Kiri answered a few texts before shutting off his phone and turning onto his side and closing his eyes while listening to the tv in the background he slowly fell asleep.

Bakugou took in a deep breathe watching it wash down the drain again as the water ran down his back, he shut off the shower and got out, Bakugou dried off and got dressed wrapping his ankle back up before putting in earbuds and sitting on his bed with his eyes closed listening to the music and bobbing his head to the beat Bakugou ended up falling asleep with his earbuds in.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima woke up slowly and waited for one of his parents to carey him downstairs and put him in the wheelchair, Kirishima honestly hated the thing and hoped Bakugou would blow it up when Kiri wasn't stuck in it anymore, Bakugou rolled out of his bed with a groan and went downstairs making himself some toast for breakfast, Bakugou stretched as the toast was somewhat in his mouth, Bakugou walked into his living room sitting on the couch as he scrolled through his phone, he texted Kirishima morning before he went and checked his social media boredly.