Its a date

This went on for a few seconds before they both pulled away and looked each other Bakugou wiped his lip with his thumb and turned away unable to face the man he just kissed Kirishima just stood there blushing like an idiot according to himself, Bakugou sighed softly covering his red face with his hand and shoving his other hand into his pocket while looking at Kirishima's closed closet Bakugou softly smirked thinking of a small prank or joke, he opened Kirishima's closet and walked back over to Kirishima who seemed to be in a daze thinking about what had just happened, Bakugou grabbed Kirishima by his arm and put him in the closet, there is just enough room behind the clothes for two people, Bakugou shut Kirishima's closet doors and put a chair in front of it for good measure, Kirishima realized what was happening and started to beat on the closet doors.

"Bakugou!!! Let me put Bro!" Kirishima whined as he beat on the doors, Bakugou just snickered and folded his arms.

"Don't call me Bro, our lips were literally just touching," Bakugou blushed knowing they weren't even dating but they both liked each other, "Call me Katsuki.... When no one is around." Bakugou'a growled at the end to prove his point he didn't want their school knowing about the whole thing that was going on between them, especially Deku.

Kirishima stopped beating on the door and blushed pondering what his friend as just said, were they dating no they hadn't made anything official, Kirishima didn't know how the Darin fm thing really worked since he never had a crush until now Kirishima could hear Bakugou grumbling outside and Kirishima continued to beat on the door, while yelling 'Let me out' of course. Bakugou just rolled his eyes with a snicker knowing Kirishima can't use his quirk to get out because he will have to pay for the closet door to be fixed, of course Bakugou had planned this all out as Kirishima was in a daze Bakugou looked around the room ignoring Kirishima shouts Bakugou made his own bed and picked up stuff before going to get a snack and eat it in front of the shutter closet doors so when Kirishima peeks through he will see Bakugou eating on the floor.

"Oh come on Br-......I mean Kat!" Kirishima whined as he pressed his hands against the doors and looked through the small slits of the doors, he strutted to hit the door more, "Let me out!" Kirishima whined more as Bakugou snickered while grinning, this was funny to him but Kirishima wanted out.

It stayed like that until Bakugou finished eating washed his plate and let Kirishima out, Kirishima immediately began to punch Bakugou in the arm but not that hard so it didn't hurt but Kirishima was kinda angry but of course he couldn't hurt Bakugou, Bakugou flicked Kirishima forehead and shoved both his hands in his pockets while Kirishima just stood there liking stunned and kinda dumb as he rubbed his forehead that a red dot started to appear on. Kirishima groaned softly as Bakugou went back to scowling, the sun was up now as Bakugou looked out the window.

"Hey wanna go get some boba?" Bakugou said nervously as he turned to face Kirishima who was still rubbing his forehead, Kirishima immediately nodded blushing softly as he rubbed his neck instead of his forehead.

Kirishima left his hair down since it was the weekend and he was feeling kinda lazy, he didn't know if it was a date or just some friends going to get boba, Kirishima's hair came down and covered his forehead in the middle so no one could see the red spot. The boys walked side by side as Bakugou had his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face Kirishima felt like asking if it was a date but he didn't want to bother Bakugou so he kept quiet as they walked Bakugou was wearing his normal black T with the skull on it with some black jeans, Kirishima was wearing his hair down with red T that said 'Crimson Riot' with beige knee height shorts and of course crocs. Bakugou seemed more relaxed then usually, Bakugou wasn't hunched over when he walked with his hands in his pockets, Kirishima smiled at Bakugou and slipped ahead slightly Bakugou chuckled softly to himself as he watched the redhead who was only a few feet in front of him.

They got to the boba place and ordered their drinks, sitting in a booth across from each other as Kirishima poked his straw into the top and began to drink his boba, it took Bakugou awhile to get the straw out of the wrapper and poke it into the boba, Bakugou blushed as he looked up at Kirishima who was taking a big sip of his boba, Bakugou took a sip of his own as Kirishima brushed some hair out of the way that had fallen in front of his face Bakugou couldn't help but chuckle and grin softly. Kirishima looked up and smiled brightly before taking another sip, his stomach was full of butterflies and wanted to ask Bakugou the question that was burning a whole into to his stomach about to release the butterflies.

"Is this date?...." Kirishima finally spit it out, almost making Bakugou'a spit out his boba that he just sipped up, Kirishima blushed nervously kinda embarrassed.

Bakugou swallowed the drink, "No duh." He scowled slightly, but chuckled when he saw Kirishima's surprised reaction.