Bakugou!

Kirishima climbed into his bed after lifting some weights, Bakugou was already asleep since he had went to bed early, he plopped down and laid his hand over his stomach as the metal bed frame creaked from the weight of Kirishima as his body bounced on the the mattress. Probably another sleepless night for him, how was he gonna keep up with school with how tired he was gonna be if he only slept for about an hour or two, he sighed as he looked at the speckled ceiling of their room. He pressed the end his palms into his eyes and groaned angrily at himself for being in love with someone who probably wouldn't love him back, especially since it was his best friend.

He could hear Bakugou's faint snoring as he laid awake on the creaky old springy mattress. Kirishima turned on his side on pulled out his phone, the phone case that Bakugou had gotten him, for his birthday, was still on his phone which Bakugou didn't understand why Kirishima kept it on his phone. Blasty has gotten the phone case because Kirishima kept dropping his phone and the screen finally cracked, Kirishima traces his finger on the cracked lines and wiped his manly tears, he truly loved his best friend.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get your hero outfits on we're going to the city sim. so u can u do combat training." Aizawa said as he crawled out of the yellow cacun people call a sleeping bag.

Kirishima smiled at the mirror he kept in his locker, in the locker room, he was finished putting his hero outfit on others struggled since it had been awhile since they had last gotten into their hero suits. Kirishima gave himself a thumbs up and locked his locker back up before turning to his, who was finished also and putting on the grenades that go on his arms. Kirishima smiled at him, Bakugou didn't smile back, he scowled and grunted as he finished strapping in the grenades.

They all walked in a group like some super hero movie which Katsuki thought was the dumbest thing ever, Kirishima placed his hands on his defined hip bone as the group stopped in front of Aizawa, "Okay class, for combat training their will be two groups, hero and villains, the hero's must capture all the villains and turn them in to me. If the villains can capture all the heros, and bring them to a secret place of their choice, the villains win." Aizawa concluded and began to each hand them a paper that said that they were either a hero or a villain.

Kirishima opened his and walked to the designated location that the hero's were supposed to go to, Bakugou was already standing there about to fry Deku, before he could Kirishima places his hand on Bakugous shoulder with a nervous chuckle and scratching the back of his head. Bakugou turned around and brushed Kirishima's hand off him, he seemed to cool down a little bit as Deku took a deep breath and straitened his back out.

As more people came to the hero corner Bakugou seemed to get more impatient, he was ready to blow someone's face off, to be specific Deku's face. Kirishima always stopped him and eventually had to pull him off to the side, a minute before they were gonna start.

"Bakugou chill, I know your impatience is starting to take over but take a chill pill bro before you end up in detention." Kirishima scolded, for once Bakugou was stunned with Kirishima's bold words.

"Fuck off shitty hair." Bakugou pushed past Kirishima and walked towards the group as the clock ticked down, he seemed more closed off then ever which made Kirishima upset, he sighed before following Bakugou's footsteps.

The hero's were now off to find the villains, Bakugou raced ahead by propelling himself with his explosions, Kirishima raced after him yelling his name but he was already to far ahead, Kirishima let out a huff before trying to run faster. Bakugou's feet finally touched the ground, he seemed frozen, Kirishima ran ahead and stopped right next to him, breathing heavily and out of breath.

"Bakugou what the he-" Kirishima sai as he was barely able to catch his breath, Bakugou covered Kirishima's mouth with his hand and grabbed them behind a building. He pressed his finger, on his other hand, against his lips to signal them to be quiet, Bakugou had spotted it before the other students. A loud crash came through the glass dome, the hair on the back of Kirishima's neck spiked with anxiety as he knew what was happening.

Bakugou let moved his hand and stood up Kiri followed his actions, both their minds were racing as the peeked out from behind the building, everyone had stopped the combat training and were focused on the villains they had never seen before, they landed on the fake road and looked around devilishly as they saw the students terrified faces, Bakugou just grinned and walked out from behind the building, Kirishima tried to grab him but couldn't and his mind began to panic the only option he had was to follow and help his friend.

With a grin Bakugou started to charge them, unprepared for what was gonna happen next, "Bakugou!" Kirishima shouted at him as he ran after him, "We don't know these guy's quirks we should go get Aizawa." Aizawa was inside, sleeping, not watching the cameras.