Pencils

"Katsuki, that's the 56 pencil you've snapped." Mitsuki's voice was annoyed as she approached her sons desk in his room.

Class A's dorms were being renovated to make them double rooms, the school could no longer afford the lounge area or multiple bed rooms so each student would get the same gender roommate with bunk beds there own bathroom and kitchen.

Mitsuki smacked the back of her sons head, "Get your homework done, I know u don't like being here just get it done!"

"OLD HAG!!" Bakugo grinded his teeth together as he barked at her, "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!"

His hands fuming and sparking as he broke another pencil. His phone dinged, he dropped the broken in half pencil and looked at his phone, a message from Eijrou.

'So shittyhair wants to be my roommate.' He thought for a moment before answering -Do whatever u want Dumb hair-

Of course he was planing on being roommates with his best friend anyway, he just didn't have time to do it at the moment.

Kiri looked up from his phone as he finished drying his bright red hair, "Dam my roots are starting to show." Kirishima ran his fingers through his black roots with a sigh as he was sitting on the floor, in front of a mirror, in his room.

"I should go buy some more red dye." He three a hat on his head and walked to the store, "Ah there is the hair dye," Kiri said as he placed the red hair dye in the basket and looked over, Bakugo was looking at pencils, "Yo Bakugo!" Kiri said as he got closer to him.

"What dumb hair." His tone of voice wasn't annoyed or angry which confused Kiri, "You good?" He tilted his head as he asked.

"I broke 57 pencils and now I have to buy more," his hand started to smoke, "I'm not in the mood to talk Red." A stern expression and a scowl always seemed glued to his face.

Kiri backed away, "Okay see u at school bro!" Kirishima did a little wave, paid, and left.

Bakugou bought the pencils and began to walk home, he had both hands in his back jeans (also wearing a black t shirt) with the sack hanging out of one pocket, In just a few minutes he was home struggling to focus.

'Get the fuck out of my head.' He gripped just hair tightly while snapping a pencil in his mouth, "DAMMIT!"
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red woke up early so he could color his roots, but he ended up falling back asleep. Bakugou packed his school work (that he was procrastinating on) into his bag.

Bakugou took one last look at his almost empty room, all his stuff was being transported to the dorm, that he is sharing with his bestie, later that day.

Of course his mother had 20 packs of pencils waiting for him in his bag.