The Weekend

Bakugou opened his eyes blinking awake as the light shined through a window straight into his eyes, Bakugou rolled onto his back covering his eyes with his arms with a soft snort, Kiri was asleep drooling on a pillow adorably Bakugou looked over and ruffled his red hair with a soft smile before climbing over Kiri carefully to get to his closet but he almost fell on Kirishima, he had to roll on the floor so he wouldn't land on Kiri. Bakugou ran a hand through his hair stumbling to his closet tiredly, he opened his closet door before cracking his knuckles and searching for some comfortable pants it was the weekend after all. He put on some different pants and stretched a little thinking about taking a shower later as he opened the balcony doors making the sun shine on Kirishima's eyes, Kiri grumbled softly and puffed up his cheeks while clenching his eyes tighter, he rolled onto his back his eyes still shut Bakugou looked over with a soft chuckle and snort as Kirishima rubbed his eyes then stretching with a yawn. Of course both of them were still nervous about Deku saying anything but Bakugou had probably knocked enough sense into him to keep his mouth shut. bakugou ran his fingers through his hair well stepping out onto the balcony, Kirishima got up wit ha a groan while rubbing his then wiping his mouth off from where he had drooled, Kiri brushed back his hair with a hand while his eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room, Bakugou was leaning against the railing on the balcony looking out at the trees trying to figure out what they could do today, maybe go get ice cream but someone might see them hanging out together bad idea, Bakugou heard the bathroom door shut Kiri had went into the bathroom to do his hair nothing new. The sink cabinet was littered with cans of hairspray and other hair products Bakugou's was just natural spiky so he didn't have to do anything, Bakugou came back inside and stretched while kicking the balcony doors shut and taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Hey! Ei you almost done?" Bakugou shouted a little so Kiri could hear him, Kirishima was finishing up the last touch on his hair then he put away his hair products and walked out of the bathroom to his boyfriend.

Bakugou sat on the bed and Kiri sat next to him they talked a little bit about what they should do today since they weren't going home to their families but that might change.

"My mother has been worried ever since my incident," He rolled his eyes, "So maybe I should go home for this weekend, wanna come with?" Bakugou looked at Kirishima as he said the last few words of his sentence, Kirishima opened his mouth slightly in surprise.

"Then tomorrow we can see my parents, they have already noticed I'm gay." Kiri shrugs as Bakugou chuckled softly with a small snort.

"Come on pack a bag u need clothes not tonight and tomorrow." Bakugou said as he stood up with a small grunt and held his hand out to Kiri even though he didn't need help up.

Kirishima took Bakugou's hand and stood up then walking over to his closet to pack and extra backpack he had in his closet, Bakugou did the same, then they took a train to Bakugou's house sitting away from each since people recognized them this made Kiri slightly upset but he didn't say anything as they got off and walked the rest of the way, hand in hand, to Bakugou's house making Kiri happier. Bakugou opened the door to his home and looked around while letting Kiri in, Kirishima had never been inside Bakugou's house, it was very nice, Bakugou set his bag and the floor and Kiri did the same before following Bakugou into the living room.

"Katsuki ur home!" Mitsuki said as she got up from the couch to give her son a hug, "Oh and u brought a friend." She raised her eyebrows making her son blush.

"Hello Mrs. Bakugou," Kiri said with a nervous smile he had meet Mitsuki before just not in their house.

"Mom Kirishima is my boyfriend and he is going to stay the night here with me then tomorrow we're going to his house." Bakugou said calmly while folding his arm.

"Now your not gonna be alone forever," Mitsuki smiles patting her sons shoulder, "Imma go make snacks u boys go get settled." She said while walking to the kitchen.

Bakugou and Kirishima went back over where their bags were and picked them up, carrying them to Bakugou's room and setting them on the floor, Bakugou had some all night posters and figurines on a shelves, Bakugou plopped on his bed wit ha a soft grumble Kiri looked over at him and smiled, sitting next to him, Bakugou smiled back a little Kirishima truly made him happy. Bakugou gave Kirishima a peck on the lips as he heard his mom yelling to come get snacks they stood up and went down the stairs to get snacks, they smiled and ate their snacks and watched some tv with Bakugou's parents Kirishima enjoyed it but now it was time for bed, the boys headed up Bakugou's bed was big enough for both of them.

Bakugou changed and so did Kiri, Bakugou climbed into bed first leaving room in front of him for Kirishima to climb in, Kiri climbed in and snuggled against Bakugou lightly closing his eyes with a smile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU
4/20/20

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU4/20/20