Morning

They made it back to their dorm of course and did some homework and studying before curling up in Bakugou's bed like normal, Kiri held tightly o to his precious boyfriend his cheek squished against Bakugou's chest while Bakugou rest a hand on Kirishima's back staring at the frame of the bed above them Bakugou couldn't stand the boredom and pulled out his phone checking the time 7:28 they had supper while studying for a test tomorrow and it was a little to early for bed Kiri scooted up so he could watch Bakugou play on his phone like a little kid doesn't to their parents. After awhile Bakugou dropped his phone on his face and Kirishima laughed which was not a good idea, Bakugou's hand stared to smoke as he sat up making the phone fall onto his lap and looked over at Kirishima glaring and clenching his teeth tightly together in anger Kirishima might as well plan his funeral now as he pressed his back against the wall with his arms trembling.

Bakugou lunges at Kirishima but ended up hitting his head on the wall since Kiri had rolled away from his attack and onto the floor dodging the attack easily Kirishima chuckled nervously as he looked at Bakugou who's hand was sparking now, Kiri ran out onto the balcony and closed the doors taking in a deep breathe when he got out even though he couldn't lock it, it bought him some time so when Bakugou opened the door he would be some what calm. Bakugou kicked open the balcony doors he had his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face as he walked up to Kirishima.

"You know I don't like u being out here..." Bakugou's voice was soft but it came out still sounding like a grumble Kirishima rubbing his neck nervously knowing why and honestly he didn't like coming out here that much either.

Kirishima sighed softly and smiled looking at Bakugou, "I know I don't like it either but it's part of me now." Kirishima rested his hands on the ledge smiling while looking down he felt bad for putting everyone through that but it was in the past now and he was a man.

Bakugou came from behind Kirishima and wrapped his arms around the boys waist then burying his face into Kiri's neck smiling softly to himself as he did Kiri rested his hand on Bakugou's while smiling their hair rustling in the wind as they stood on the balcony for a sold 15 or so minutes Bakugou didn't mind he could stand there holding Kirishima forever if he really wanted to, Bakugou slowly released the redhead and walked back inside flopping onto his bed with a soft grunt then shifting himself to face the balcony as Kiri walked back in and toppled over Bakugou and behind him Bakugou turned to face Kiri wrapping his arms around the boy's waist again and pulling him close so their bodies are touching. Bakugou drank in Kirishima's scent not wanting nightmares to return again hoping this would help even though he doubted it a lot he just hoped no one would get the sobs o lay Kirishima, Bakugou was afraid of nothing but the nightmare he had to live through not that long ago but long enough.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou woke up first like usually surprised that he wasn't haunted with a nightmare he tried to stretch but quickly remembered there was a bed above since he hit his hand on the frame Bakugou rolled to the side and threw the blanket off his feet, standing up then stretching with a yawn then rubbing his eyes while walking over to his closet to get ready for school, he always met Kiri sleep in and he always woke him up on time normally even when they were in the individual dorms Bakugou would shower Kirishima's with texts yelling at him to wake since Kiri never set an alarm which was stupid on his part Bakugou felt like showering but he just put on some deodorant and cologne then his uniform. Bakugou found it easy to wake up Kirishima with small but loud explosion close to the boys ear, Kirishima woke and hit his head on the frame above him not able to activate his quirk quirk enough, Kirishima rubbed his head and whined softly hoping Bakugou would apologize but he didn't instead he walked into the kitchen to eat some yogurt for breakfast Kiri sighed softly and pushed himself off the bed then walking over to his closet, Kiri always thought him and Bakugou were always the first ones awake since it was 6:40 now but others wake up way before that to go and workout Bakugou just lifted the weights in the room for a bit for a small morning workout. Kiri finished getting ready and was putting in his shoes when Bakugou walked back in from the small kitchen stretching his arms then walking over to the weight and doing some squats with 20pound weights in his hand Kirishima didn't even know he was staring at Bakugou, Bakugou didn't notice cause he was facing the other way after a few minutes Bakugou put down the weights.

"Let's go to the vending machine Ei." Bakugou said while gesturing Kirishima to come with a hand movement Kiri stood up and followed he hadn't done his hair yet but it didn't matter Kiri was hungry so he was probably gonna beg his boyfriend to buy him something to hold him off until lunch.