Suspicion

This monster crush was only growing on their backs everyday, it was easy for Bakugou to stay calm and not think about it, on the other hand Kirishima was struggling not to blush every time he looked at the hot head during class, it would all come crashing down one day but they both had focus on training for a few days which means they rarely saw each other at the dorm, either one was sleeping when the other got back or it was during the day for a shower, other than that Kirishima was so focused he forgot about the crush so anytime he saw Bakugou he would wave and say hi before turning away and blushing softly. Kirishima knew he was gay but Bakugou knew his feelings for Kirishima but he never knew about his sexuality and never really thought about it until now, it's what kept him awake for most of the night and more often then not he would go out on the balcony and ponder this then go back to bed. He was losing sleep to a stupid crush, according to himself, Kirishima's dreams were haunted with Bakugou, not a wet dream just normal dreams that were littered with a Bakugou.

At the end of training, Bakugou was tired out of his mind and Kirishima was able to somewhat control his blush and since his work study his quirk was still improving, Bakugou grunted softly as he face planted into his pillow on his bed, his hand flexed like he is going to blow up the pillow and maybe the whole room.

"Bro chill." Kirishima said as he rested his hand on his hip with a raised eyebrow not having a clue why he was so tired, there training wasn't like the training at camp, Bakugou screaming into his pillow while Kirishima chuckled softly with a small snicker and smile.

"Don't fucking laugh at me Shittyhair!" Bakugou growled lifting his head up, Kirishima took a step back still chuckling, he ended up bumping into the wall kinda scared inside but he kept a straight face when Bakugou stood up knowing the boy wouldn't hurt him.

Bakugou placed his smoking hand against the wall by Kirishima's head, Kirishima softly blushed while his lip trembled trying to hold it in, Bakugou's hand was flexed like he was going to blow up the wall and Kirishima's closet, Bakugou had a calm demeanor but Kirishima saw he still had a glare, Kirishima got the blush under control and stared directly into Bakugou's eyes which stunned him and made him blush, he took a step back glare again.

"God dammit, get out a of my head!" Bakugou was shouting to himself which surprised Kirishima enough to hit his head on the wall, all this time Kirishima didn't think Bakugou liked him in that way one bit but now his mind was changing maybe the explisive boy did like him.

Kirishima wanted to say something but he kept quiet not wanting to embarrass himself by saying he liked Bakugou, Kirishima rubbed his neck nervously leaning against the wall, he didn't notice that Bakugou had pinned him against the wall again.

"What the fuck are y doing to my Shittyhair." He grumbled trying to hide his blush with one hand, Bakugou looked at the redhead's spiky hair to his  shirt, Bakugou grumbled and walked away, completely leaving the room this time and shutting the door on his way out.

Kirishima let out a soft sigh, now he wished he would have said something cause now Bakugou was outside cooling off, and when he is cooling off you don't know how far he will walk to get it if his system, like the time Bakugou had walked all the way to Kirishima's house from the dorms that one night, both to scared to make a move or say anything, Kirishima now had suspicion but he didn't want to think about it, it was like poison it could crush u or make u stronger if u dwell on it. Kirishima sighed again before flopping on Bakugou's, memories of when they slept together in the hospital were flooding back, Kirishima liked this and lightly closed his eyes.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima woke up to something heavy in his chest, he coughed before opening his eyes and feeling Bakugou's foot on his chest, Kirishima looked up at Bakugou, it was late almost midnight and Bakugou  must of just got back and noticed Kirishima is in his bed, he moved his foot hold after Kirishima coughed a second time Kirishima grunted when he sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry," Kirishima mumbled slightly stumbling on his word and not knowing what to say next, "I must have fallen asleep without knowing." He chuckled nervously, avoiding eye contact as he could already feel Bakugou scowling at him.

Kirishima stood up sliding away from Bakugou and climbing up the ladder to his own bed, he cuddled into the bed and secretly watched Bakugou changed his shirt, 'he must have started running so he wouldn't freeze to death' Kirishima thought to himself while cuddling his head into his pillow, before he knew it he was asleep but Bakugou laid awake again, during his run he had thought about his feelings, he had come to his senses and knew he liked Kirishima but was he gay? He rested his hand on his stomach rubbing the scar through his shirt, he stayed awake for about an hour before finally getting to sleep.