Kirishima's Memories

Kirishima was stunned and embarrassed as he sat on the bed covering his face while hearing shouting and explosions from outside and threats like 'If you tell anybody I will kill you' Kirishima had saw Bakugou's flustered face as he stomped outside Kirishima sighed softly and hoped Bakugou's threats would keep Deku quiet since they had barely been dating for a week yet could barely keep their hands off each other, Kirishima's mind was slightly racing with everything that had just happened Bakugou had kissed him then Deku walked in on them and Bakugou was now yelling at him still while Kirishima sat on the bed nervously thinking and anxiety prickling his skin.

The door clicked shut with Bakugou walking back in looking angry has hell with anxiety also crawling down his back hoping he scared Deku enough to keep his trap shut, "God fucking dammit! I'm so dumb!" Bakugou yelled seemingly at himself as Kirishima's thoughts went silent Kiri stared at Bakugou who was passing back in forth in the room his face still red and his jaw tight with anger Bakugou stomped around the room not looking at Kirishima, Kiri was waiting for Bakugou to calm down and stop throwing a tantrum so Kiri could talk to him with Bakugou'a throwing a fit and starting an argument with Kiri.

"Let's hope Midoyria doesn't say anything." Kirishima's voice was soft almost to a mumble as if he was nervous to say it since he could feel waves of anger come off of Bakugou even though that's seemingly impossible Kiri could feel it and let out a softly sigh, Bakugou just grunted softly not wanting to start a fight as he stopped pacing and stared at Kirishima's lips and didn't say a thing as he kept his lips pressed tightly together with his hands shoved in his pockets he would rather die right there then share his feelings so he just sat next to Kiri with a grunt and stared at the floor. Kirishima was uncomfortable in his uniform and decided to change Bakugou had completely forgotten he was in his so he decided to change also and probably eat an apple or something before bed since lunch always filled them up, Kirishima dusted off his shirt and laid on the bed pulling out his phone to play some games as he heard Bakugou walk to the kitchen after he saw Bakugou finish changing out of the corner of his eye then heard Bakugou shout after his hip ran into one of the counters Kirishima just rolled his eyes since it was nothing new.

Kiri was starting to get tried even though it wasn't that late, he felt his eyelids start to get heavier and start to close, Bakugou was sitting in a chair lifting a weight in one arm and holding the apple that he was eating in the other as Kirishima fell asleep with his phone in his hands after a few minutes Bakugou set down the weight in looked over, throwing away his apple core in a near by trash can, Bakugou picked up Kirishima's phone set it on the desk then crawled into bed also while wrapping his arms around Kirishima's waist he blinked a couple times before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Kirishima woke up before Bakugou way earlier then he should be awake normally, it's 3am , his hand is resting on his stomach as he could feel Bakugou's arms tightly around his waist and the boy's soft breathing, night was the worst time for Kirishima cause he was left alone with his thoughts not bad ones or harmful ones just memories, memories of the past choices of what he did and how bad he hurt people and himself, the way he crushed his parents after they learned they learned he was in the hospital for slitting his wrist and almost jumping off the balcony his parents had thanked Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa so many times even when he was asleep Kiri could here the calls to the school to thank them Kiri felt so guilty for putting his friends and family through that but they had told him it wasn't his fault and they should have noticed earlier trying to put the blame on themselves even though Kiri wouldn't let them in his mind, Kirishima sighed softly and loosened Bakugou's grip around his, tumbling out of bed and onto the floor somehow not making a sound as he stood up and brushed himself off. Kirishima looked back at Bakugou who was softly sleeping with his eyebrows in an angry looking position, Kirishima laughed softly and opened his closet looking through the mess to find everything, every memory, and every blood stained t-shirt it needed to all disappear Kirishima began to dig through his closet finding blood stand long sleeved shirts then throwing them away also washing the blood spot away on the shelf where the knife was Kiri wanted to erase it since people acted like it never happened which he long he just wanted to erase the memories that reminded him off but he couldn't erase the scars, the scars he carried on his arms some light and some dark and thick, a reminder of blood spilling down his arms, Bakugou had said scars make you more manly when he had showed Kiri his scar but these scars felt like weights of guilt and regret.

Kiri sighed softly and shut his closet happy that all of this madness was somewhat over as he crawled back into bed and cuddled with Bakugou until he fell asleep again.