"I think I love you"

The next morning they both made it to school on time, Bakugou looked annoyed the whole day so everyone seemed to avoid him on the halls but Kirishima seemed happier then usual and always talked to Bakugou when they walked from class to class together, Kirishima still had his suspicions about Bakugou liking him back but it looked like Bakugou wanted to forgot about so Kirishima didn't ask about it and just talked about other stuff with his best friend who was also a bomb, Bakugou didn't react to any of the jokes and just stayed hunched over walking angrily and only listening to Kirishima and teacher, of course, Kirishima wish he could of saw Bakugou smile at school but when the were walking back to their dorm together he seemed a little calmer and not so tense, Kirishima chuckled as they walked, hiding his soft blush and nervousness about being around the explosive boy, Bakugou raised and eyebrow at the chuckle that's seemed to come out nowhere, Bakugou ignored it and kept looking forward so he wouldn't accidentally blush at the redhead.

Bakugou grunted softly as both his hands were in his pockets with his bag hanging one shoulder, Kirishima sighed soft enough so Bakugou couldn't hear as Bakugou walked ahead of Kirishima slightly,  Kirishima held his head kinda low while looking at the boy with the ash blonde hair he had his shoulders hunched up like normal and walking like Bakugou always does, like a loser, Kirishima let out another sigh as they made their way up the stairs to their dorm, their shoes clanging against the metal, Bakugou unlocked the door and into the room that was barey lit only light from the small windows in their dorm, Bakugou threw his bag on the floor and so did Kirishima, both boys didn't know what to do since they didn't have homework Bakugou sat at the desk Kirishima hadn't been his joking self since the incident and Bakugou didn't seem to miss the jokes he rather enjoyed the silence at least that's what Kirishima thought that Bakugou thought.

Kirishima sat on his bed and played video games for most of the evening while Bakugou sat in the chair thinking about something that Kirishima couldn't put his finger on, he didn't know what Bakugou was thinking about that he thought about it for hours, Kirishima just admired Bakugou every time he looked down from his phone he couldn't help himself the boy was to appealing luckily Bakugou was to deep in thought to notice Kiri. Bakugou knew eventually the whole school would be suspicious that there is something going on between the two boys, right now there focus on Todoroki and Deku though so no one had time to notice or say that the boys were a couple and spread rumors, even though they were only friends,  Bakugou stood up and left the dorm, once again needing to clear his mind, this made Kirishima sad that Bakugou needed to clear his head again, he had jammed his head full of thoughts he didn't need or want, Kirishima sighed and laid back on his bed all he wanted was to see the boy smile and laugh at one of Kirishima's jokes that he was trying to bring back but it didn't seem to be working, Kirishima grumbled feeling his eyes water slightly, he didn't know why he was crying over this but he wiped his manly tears and lightly closed his eyes after looking at the ceiling for a second.

Kirishima woke up around 7 to Bakugou slamming the door, he still seemed angry who chi was confusing, Kirishima rubbed his eyes sat up, climbing down when he heard Bakugou kicking his bag, Kirishima was worried, Bakugou was angry at himself and had his hands shoved in his pockets, Kirishima stepped over the bag and went to tap on Bakugou's shoulder but before he could Bakugou turned around and pushed Kirishima against the wall, blocking his exit one exit with his hand against the wall, Kirishima blushed immediately, forgetting about trying not to, Bakugou grunted and looked calmly at Kirishima, Kirishima matched his breath as he felt his heart beating out of his chests Bakugou was oddly clam about the whole thing, which made Kirishima even more nervous.

"I think....," Bakugou stuttered softly mumbling as he felt the redness dancing across his face in the dim light, "I'm in love with you." Bakugou finally spit it out flexing his hand against the wall while covering his face with his other hand while avoiding eye contact, Kirishima felt his face get more red he wanted to confess back but Balugou walked away Kirishima was stunned as he pressed his hands against the wall as Bakugou ran his hands through his hair  he felt like running out of the room again until he felt like Kirishima was asleep, that's just what he did, Kirishima tried to stop him and grab his arm but he pushed past and slammed the door behind him, of course he felt bad but he just couldn't take it, the room felt so small and like he couldn't breath.

Kirishima looked down at his feet making his hands into fists as he felt the tears start to well up in his eyes, he felt like screaming and shouting 'this isn't fair' but he stayed quiet and just looked around the room, it felt empty as Kirishima rubbed his arm nervously, feeling each bump.