The kiss

Kirishima ran his fingers through the mess he called hair, pulling at his scalp without a hairbrush since his hair was full of hairspray, Kirishima had a hairbrush but never really used it and Bakugou wasn't letting Kirishima get up from his bed, Kirishima's back was against Bakugou's chest and he wouldn't let Kirishima move, every time Kirishima tried, Bakugou would grunt softly and make him stay feeding off Kirishima's warmth, Kirishima sighed softly with a small chuckle, he could feel Bakugou pressing his face into his back, drinking in Kirishima smell of cologne and maybe deodorant, Bakugou had his hands wrapped around Kiri's waist. Kirishima's hair was more of a mess then it was before, Kiri could tell by now that Bakugou liked to take naps during the day so he could wake up earlier but Kirishima was getting hungry, he felt his stomach growl and Bakugou shift his hands to a slightly tighter grip, slightly helping the hunger pains, Kirishima rested his head on his hand which is on the pillow, he wanted to get up and eat some noodles he saved from lunch ate school but Bakugou wasn't letting go for anything, he wasn't hungry since he was eating some snacks foods before he pulled Kirishima onto the bed, Bakugou wasn't gonna let go until Kirishima's hungry got to a point where he felt like throwing up.

"Bakugou you gotta let me go, I'm starving." Kiri whined while trying to crawl out of Bakugou's grip, he squirmed and finally popped out, Bakugou cuddling in the blankets like the cold hearted person he is, Kirishima laughed and lightly pushed the boy off the bed, hearing a thud on the ground and a soft grunt Kirishima peaked over the edge and saw Bakugou sprawled out his shirt slightly lifted up as he laid on the ground pretending to be dead.

Kirishima snicked and got up, going to the kitchen to eat his left over noodles from lunch and maybe some rice too Kirishima sat down and began to eat his food, looking into the living room once and awhile to see if Bakugou had moved, which he had but Kirishima didn't know where so when he finished and was he's his dish up he walked back into the main room, where their beds were located, Kirishima looked around to find no Bakugou 'He must be hiding, since I didn't here any doors open' Kirishima thought scratching his chin, suddenly Bakugou came out of the short hall that lead to the bathroom and threw a pillow at Kiri, hitting him in the face, Kirishima chuckled and through the pillow back hitting Bakugou in the face also.

"You'll pay for that Shittyhair," He growled why throwing the pillow back on his bed, "Happy now that your stomachs full." Bakugou crawled back on his bed and under the covers, he must have changed because he was wearing a tank top, which he normally wore to bed, all Kirishima could look at was Bakugou's muscle of course.

Bakugou patted the bed, gesturing for Kirishima to lay down, Kirishima hid his blush which there was no point but he did anyways and crawled onto the bed and under the covers Bakugou pressing his head against Kirishima's back again while blushing softly and wrapping his arms around Kirishima's waist, Kirishima trembled slightly as he could feel Bakugou's cold hands through his shirt, after awhile both boys were warm and exhausted from absolutely nothing. They laid there for awhile, neither one sleeping and Bakugou probably waiting for Kirishima to fall asleep first but Kirishima was only a little tired since his stomach was full now and Bakugou was yawning softly and cuddling closer to Kirishima basically saying he was about to fall asleep since he was warm now, Kirishima finally yawned and Bakugou held onto him tightly, Kirhisma blushed softly as he pressed his head onto the pillow and fell into the slumber he was trying to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Bakugou awoke it was later than the last time it was about 4:37 when Bakugou woke up and about 8min later Kirishima woke up after his back was cold again the boys stared at each for a second, both still sitting on his bed, Bakugou felt the urge to grab Kirishima's shirt and pull their lips together, the thought made Bakugou blush, Kirishima felt nervous as they stared at each other he felt uncomfortable but every time he looked straight into Bakugou's eyes his heart skipped a beat but sank away when Kirhisma couldn't muster the courage to keep looking at his red eyes. Without thinking Kirishima looked at Bakugou's eyes again and reached forward, not breaking off the eye contact again, he placed his on Bakugou's cheek, both boys staring deep in each other's eyes, Bakugou felt his heart jump when Kirishima places his hand on his face Kirishima's hand felt cold against his hot cheeks as Bakugou wanted to look away and brush off Kirishima's hand but he was captivated by the boy's everything.

Kirishima softly rubbed Bakugou's cheek with his thumb, smiling softly and feeling Bakugou's hot face against his hand, Kirishima chuckled softly as Bakugou placed his hand on the boy's scared arm Bakugou would do anything for Kirishima....anything. Kirishima leaned forward so their noses were only inches away, he matched his breathing to Bakugou's as they stayed like that for a few second before Kirishima softly closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Bakugou's, Bakugou was shocked and almost fell off the bed but Kirishima kept his lips pressed against Bakugou's and soon Bakugou lightly closed his eyes placing his hands on Kirishima's cheeks.