51. Chapter This day was perfect

Hi guys this is the last chapter of Recovery 2. This chapter is pretty long but I wanted to end the book day on new years eve. :)
But the sequel will start very soon...don't delete the story since I'll post here in that story as so as I'll public recovery 3...now have fun reading and pls read the end notes!!!!!
Love you guys!
-----------------

Justins POV

The holidays were perfect, my dad was able to surprise the kids with gifts as Santa, and we spent the days in our house which (YN) and I had decorated so lovingly. Now it was time for the big surprise that I had planned for days for my girl. Unknowingly, she went back to the office after we had brought my parents and the children to the airport. Mike and the guys were waiting at my house when I returned. With the help of our housemaid I packed our bags for a few days in Europe. The new private jet was waiting for us at the airport to fly us directly to Sicily. Ciccio will accompany us out there, so we can pay our last respects to Giovanni together. His ashes we wanted to scatter into the Mediterranean to bring him back home.

I grabbed the urn that stood in the living room on the fireplace and placed it in my bag and then went to the guys in the kitchen. My maid cooked the guys just something to eat, when I went to get a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Wow, Anna that smells delicious.” I said and stood next to her by the stove. I liked to watch her while she was cooking food, she always did it with so much passion and love. She giggled and slapped my hand away when I tried to steal a piece of chicken from the pan.

“Sit down, then you might get some of it.” She said with a motherly tone and winked at me. I followed her command and set next to Mike when my phone buzzed. Dean’s Caller-ID popped up, so I slipped my Finger over the screen to take the call.

“Please tell me that you're in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve.” He said loudly, so that Mike could hear him, without that I had put him on speaker.

“Sorry bro, but I’ll fly to Europe today and won’t be back till next year.” I told him and grinned by the thought of what a great time (YN) and I will have. That will be great.

“Never.” He shouted into the phone. “You have to stay here.” I waited for more words from him, a statement or whatever. “Bro, the biggest party of the year, women, alcohol...everything a man's heart needs.” He cheered up the phone, I didn’t get around, like Mike rolled his eyes and looked annoyed to Hugo. I frowned and looked at the two, as Dean further raved about the party. After a few minutes, I interrupted him and told him that we could catch up on that another time, but my plans are already fixed and I will not change them.

“Do you do this for your girl?” He asked me dismissively, I could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

“What is your problem?” I asked back, now annoyed. Anna put the plates in front of me and the boys and signaled to me that I shouldn’t take calls while we eat, that is improper.

“Nothing.” He murmured, his voice changing back to a deeper, calmer one. “Only I think it is wrong that you create yourself shackles at your age.” He said monotonously. These words, or similar, I have heard from him in the last few weeks more than often and slowly it gets on my nerves. Why can’t he just accept that I’m in a relationship and happy with it.

“I will not discuss that with you again. I have to go now anyway so I’ll call you when I get back, okay?” I said and took a piece of chicken in my mouth.

“Whatsoever.” He muttered pissed into the phone. “Happy new year and lots of fun you philistine.” He growled into the phone and before I could say anything I heard the beep. Mike and Hugo looked calmer, and somehow satisfied. What is their problem? Why all have a problem with Dean? Although he sometimes annoys me but at the end of the day he's a cool guy, I really like.