21. Chapter Tell me that I'm the only one...

"What a day." You moan as you placed yourself next to Justin in the bed. You've Johanna put to bed after a long conversation. She was totally exhausted. She is a sensitive person and such information has been too much for her. But you could calm her down, although you were a pure bundle of nerves yourself. Justin looked up at you approvingly and nodded, and a relieved sigh escaped his lips.

"I had a great conversation with Giovanni. He said he'll help us with everything as good as possible." Justin told you calmly.

"Did you tell him about the pregnancy?" You asked him as you turned around to have a better look at him. Justin nodded, his eyes betrayed him; it was a real big deal. 
"He almost freaked out again but I told him that it's not clear if it's my baby." Hearing these words made you feel sick. His baby, all the what-ifs streaming through your mind. Justin noticed that immediately and started to get closer to you, so that you could put your head on his chest. He knows that his heartbeat calms you down.

"We haven't had talked about our fight from earlier today." You whispered while you inhale his fragrance. He was playing with your hair, while you were waiting for a reaction.

"Since when do you wanna talk about stuff like that? Actually I'm always the one who wanted to talk." He whispered almost shyly.

"I know; but people can change. I think this whole situation in the car was really unnecessary, don't you think?" You answered while you were painting different types of shapes on his chest with your index finger.

"You're right and I don't wanna fight with you but I have to take care of my business sometimes. You need to accept that, baby. You should know better than everyone else how important the time in the studio is for me." He said calmly but still with a strong voice.

"The argument wasn't about you spending time in the studio, Justin. It was about being disrespectful. I was asking you something, I was talking to you but instead of finishing our conversation you started making phone calls." You reply with an also strong but low voice.

"So what." He whispered loud and rolled these eyes; fed up by the discussion. You raise your head in disbelief that he really responded so bitchy on this topic.

"What's gotten into you, lately?" You asked as you sit upright. He sighed annoyed and turned his back to you. Uncomfortable silence surrounded you as he finally started to talk.

"I don't know...I just...I have so much on my mind, lately, all this problems and so much responsibility. Every time when it looks like everything going to be good suddenly some new drama shows up...it's like I did something wrong and now I have to pay for it. And the worst is it's not just me who is suffering under that pressure...you and all the people around us too." He whispered still not looking at you as if he would be ashamed.

"Are you really taking all the responsibility just on you, Justin?" You asked in disbelief. He slowly turned around to look at you a heavy sign escaped his lips as he licked them and nodded. With worries in your eyes you took his hand in yours as you kissed it softly.

"Don't." You whispered against his skin as your eyes met. 
"Life is a battle. But you don't have to fight this alone. I'm here and I hope you'll be there for me too. God is blessings us with new opportunities and energy every day. You're not alone in the world. I love you. I’ll fight that battle with you." You told him honestly while he was playing with your hair again. His great full eyes look at you in adoration. He didn't have to tell you that he loves you too with words, only his eyes and the way he was looking at you approved that he loves you more than words could ever describe.

"We'll find a way to get through all this as long as we have each other we'll make it." You assured him but his eyes showed you his doubts what gave you a bad feeling to your stomach.