6. Chapter MTV Music Awards

Your PoV

Slowly, it was quiet, the lights went off and the music started.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the MTV Music Awards. We're on air, live. The show will be opened by none lesser than Justin Bieber!", shouted the host into the microphone. I jumped up, clapped and cheered.

Luckily I wasn't alone with my enthusiasm, the boys next to me freak out just like I.  

The first beats of Confident began. Still you couldn't see anything, but people freaked out. Unfortunately, you could hear also some people booing, but the fans were louder, as always. We are bigger, stronger and positive. We can't be broken. And suddenly Justin jumped on stage.

Nick and the other dancers were ready, as Justin began to sing the first words. I had goose bumps all over my body. It was perfect. He sang like always live and he has really doing well. I took my phone and took pictures and made some videos, I instantly share via Twitter and Isntagram so that the Belieber-World could see how great Justin performs. It was magical. The performance was over far too quickly, I could have watch Justin for hours.  

"WOW, when the boy became an adult? Where is the hairflip, where all the tattoos come from? And these muscles. Justin, we need to workout together.", said the host and entered the stage on which Justin just perfomed. He made a funny gesture, and everyone laughed.  

"That was once a great start. Today we have so many great guests, nominees and presenters.", told the host. "Where should I start?"  

A few minutes later, Justin was sitting next to me. I hugged him tightly.  

"I'm so proud of you.", I cheered and kissed him passionately, without noticing that the cameras were on us.

"Hey stop! My two lovebirds, here also children are watching.", screamed the host, all began to laugh out loud and cheer. I blushed and hid my face in Justin's chest. Oh my God, how embarrassing. I could feel Justin's chest vibrate through laughing.  

"Are they still on us?", I mumbled into his chest. He stroked my hair, gave me a kiss on the head and said no. 

Unfortunately, he lied, all the cameras pointed at us.  

"Oh, you pranked me again!", I protested and hit him on the arm. He acted, as if it had hurt him. The host moderated further and the first presenters took the stage. Justin took my hand in his and interweaved our fingers. We both take a deep breath and enjoyed the show.

During the commercial breaks Justin checked Twitter and saw my pictures and videos, he RTed it and gave me an unexpected kiss on the cheek. The next performence was Miley. She has presented a blatant show. It was amazing.  

"And people have been worried that we kiss infront of the camera, like seriously? Honestly my kids can't watch show like that.", Justin whispered in my ear and laughed. My kids? Oh yes, Justin wants to have children. We have never talked about it until now. I only smiled. 

"I think the show was pretty hot.", I admitted, lost in my thoughts. Justin nodded and winked at me. 

What if he wants to have children soon? Do I wanna have children? Oh my God, a small panic attack is spreading in me. Do I even like kids? What if I can't get one? If he leaves me then? Just the thought makes me weak. To be without Justin constricted my throat.  

"Baby, is everything okay with you?", Justin asks me worried, when he picks me out of my thoughts. I look at him with tears filled eyes. My breathing was irregular, as I tried to calm myself down again. I nodded and tried to smile. His concern grew.