2. Chapter Show you off

Your POV

Justin was at his dance rehearsals and I was still sitting in the office. Five more days then the MTV Music Awards take place and Justin and I still haven't really talked about whether I should go with or not. Our relationship isn't really official. I mean everyone knows that I'm his girlfriend, but we have never shown up at any official show together. I'm not sure if I even want to go there but it would hurt me if Justin doesn't want to take me there. Yes I know this is again quite typical for a woman. But that's what I'm.

From Justin:

'Boo, I'm done in an hour. Shall we meet for dinner?'

Every time I get a message from him, I smile like an idiot. Justin Bieber texted me. Internally sometimes I still fangirl. He really has a strong effect on me.

To Justin:

'Sushi?'

From Justin:

'Sure. Can't wait to see you and feel your lips on mine again. I love you.'

We have seen each other eight hours ago and he already missed me and I miss him too. He is so attentive and loving, I'm constantly overwhelmed by his love.

“Let me guess, Justin texted you.”, Scooter said and pulled me out of my daydreams. I giggled and blushed as I hid my face and nodded, because Scooter pointed at my phone.

“You two are really sweet.”, Scooter chuckled. “Listen, I have to go now. Do you have the analysis done?”, he asked me as he looked for his car keys and smiled at me. I got up went to the printer and brought him the documents he needed, as he is still looking for his keys. I laughed and reached into his jacket pocket and waved with his key infront of his nose.

“Every day you are looking in the wrong place.”, I laughed. He took the key from my hand and hugged me.

“That's why I hired you.”, he admitted and left the office.

**********

In separate cars Justin and I arrived at the same time in front of the restaurant. Justin smiled happily as we have approached each other. He still had on his workout clothes and a headband in order to keep his hair out of his face. He looked so sexy. I love it when he's dressed like that. The last foot, he ran up to me and hugged me enthusiastically.

“The training was going so well, I made videos, I have to show you. I've missed you. How was it in the office? Has Scooter bother you?”, burst out of him like a rap, I had to laugh so hard, as he placed so many kisses on my neck, cheeks, nose and lips, still holding me tight to his hot body, infront of the restaurant. Where does he get so much energy from? I'm really impressed by him. 

“Justin stop, I can't breathe.”, I laughed and tried to push him away.

“Only when you kiss me.”, he said and hugged me even more. I looked at him seductively as he bit his lower lip sexy. 

“Damn, don't do that to me.”, I whispered against his lips, as he took my face into his hands. The tension between us grew as I felt his warm breath on my lips. And then finally, our lips touched gently. I sucked lightly on his lower lip as I allowed his tongue to slide into my mouth. The paparazzi were as always there, but we didn't care. At such moments, there are only the two of us in this beautiful world. 

“I'm starving.”, Justin mumbled into the kiss. He grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and escorted me to the restaurant, where we were welcomed by a nice young man who accompanied us to our table. Sometimes it also had something good to sit with such a famous man in the restaurant, even though we didn't ask for it, we are treated better and served faster.

Recovery 2 Justin Bieber (Sequel to Recovery)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara