10. Chapter They can't break us

Your POV

I was awakened by my phone, confused, I looked at my screen when I had to see to my surprise that I had 20 missed calls, by Scooter, Giovanni and Justin's father. What happened? 

"Oh my God. Turn on the TV.", Johanna cried in panic ranning into the room with two cups of coffee in her hand. I hadn't even realized that she was already outside. Before I could respond she turned on the TV and searched for a specific TV-station.

"What's going on?", I asked confused. As the news came, live in front of the prison in Miami. I began to tremble and I almost forgot to breathe as I was getting paler. 

‘Justin Bieber was arrested in Florida on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and drag racing in a residential area of Miami Beach.'

Everything else I haven't heard, I was in shock. As Jo noted in what state I was in, she turned off the TV once again and sat down beside me. I took a moment to realize what I just heard and especially saw. The pictures were frightening and disturbing. What the hell happened?

I stood up slowly, as I realize that I had weak knees. I took a moment to breathe regularly and took my phone in my hand. Slowly, I was nervous and frantic, since Scooter didn't immediately took the call. I tried to reach Justin's father, but he also didn't accept the call. 

I was getting panicky.

"(Y/N), stay calm.", Johanna muttered worried and followed me in the room as I walked up and down.

"How?", I shouted. My hands were shaking as I dialed Fredos number. 

"Tell me how I stay calm in such a situation, dammit.", I shouted at her.  

"Fredo, what happened.", I cried nervously into the phone when I heard his Hello.

"(Y/N), finally. Where are you?", he asked frantically, I could hear that he has to be at the airport since it was very noisy in the background.

"New York.", I said shortly, waiting for him to finally give me an answer.

"Get on the next plane to Miami, Justin need us now. What the news are telling is not true. But...", Fredo told me, as I interrupted him.

"That is, he was not arrested?", I asked confused, but the pictures and videos as he was led away in handcuffs were unambiguous. I don't understand shit.

"Yes he was, but he didn't drink and also not taken any drugs.", Fredo assured me.

"Oh my God!", I mumbled into the phone when I started to cry. Why do they do that Justin? How terrible he must feel now. These assholes!

In the corner of my eye I could see how Johanna already started to pack up and with her phone searched the internet for the next flight to Miami. Fredo told me a few more details while I tried to calm myself.

"I wanna talk to him.", I mumbled into the phone in tears.  

"He is brought before the judge in a few hours.", Fredo told me.

"Shit! This is a nightmare.", I screamed and began to dress myself.

"We are on the way.", I assured Fredo.

"Well you will certainly be there before me. Scooter is already in Miami. Call him.", Fredo told me.  

"I will, see you there.", I said and ended the call.    

~Miami~

"Scooter, where the heck are you? The paps gunna kill Johanna and I any sec.", I called into the phone, standing at the airport, surrounded by the paparazzi. Scooter should have been here 15 minutes ago. Johanna was totally overwhelmed by all that attention. Normally, I'm used to it, but in this situation I can't handle it neither. My nerves are on thin ropes.