5. Chapter Red Carpet

Today was the big day. Full of expectation, you woke up, the bedside next to you was empty. 

Unaffected. It almost looked as if Justin hadn't slept there tonight. From the ground floor you could hear soft music playing. After you've been shortly in the bathroom you went down the stairs and there Justin sat at the piano and played. Wearing only shorts he let his talent run free, for a while you watching him and looked at him admiringly. He began to sing.  

For you, I would have done whatever
And I just cant believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream.  

With a heavy heart he sighed and hung his head. Slowly you sneaked up on him, standing behind him and placing your hands on his shoulders. His tense body relaxes immediately when you gently massaging his shoulder. He leaned back against you and sighed again, with eyes closed. 

"Good morning, handsome.", you whisper kissing him on the head. 

"Good morning, boo.", he mutters back and enjoyes the massage. 

"Are you nervous about tonight?", you ask him gently. He hesitates and shakes his head. 

"Not as long as you're with me.", he whispers and looks up at you. 

His hazel eyes tell you that something depressed him.

"Wanna talk?", you ask him sympathetically, as you sit next to him at the piano and put your hand on his thigh. He puts his head on your shoulder and shakes it. For a while you remand just next to each other without speaking, until suddenly Khalil came into the room, muttering unintelligible words. You both watched him with a grin on your faces.

"Hangover?", Justin asks, laughing. Khalil looks confused over to you as he lay down on the couch and groaned.  

"All right, I think we all need a good breakfast and aspirin.", you giggle, stand up and give Justin a kiss before you disappear into the kitchen.  

"Good idea.", called Khalil, when he winced at his own loud voice that hurt his head. 

Justin laughed and jumped on Khalil to annoy him.  

YOUR POV  

I made ​​the boys and me a really big breakfast, with scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh orange juice and fruit. Everything the body need after so much alcohol. By the smell enticed the boys came into the kitchen and sat down on the counter. I handed both a cup of coffee and aspirin, with a grin on my face, their grateful faces beamed at me.  

"Can you please sat at the table like normal people?", I giggled as they almost laid on the counter. Khalil obeyed and went into the dining room.  

"Normal?", Justin asked, laughing and jumped down from the counter. I was relieved that he had a better mood again. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and pinched my butt. I rolled my eyes and turned the bacon into the pan.  

"I love you.", he whispered in my ear as he stood behind me and watched me while cooking.  

"I know.", I replied jokingly. He looked at me pouting and started to tickle me with his stubble on my neck. I giggled and tried to free myself from his embrace.  

"I'm starving!!!", Khalil called from the dining room.

"2 minutes.", I cried, and fled away from Justin. He licked suddenly over my cheek, laughed and ran away. Shaking head and laughing, I went into the dining room with the breakfast, where the boys were waiting. We sat together at the table and chatted.