17. Chapter You're not to blame

Your POV

Since what felt like an eternity, I sat on the beach, staring into the distance, trying to breathe. The tears rolled uncontrollably down my cheeks when I was hyperventilating.

Slowly I was able to calm me down, when my heart aches. Just the thought that Justin could really quit strangled my throat. How cans he ever just think about to leave all his Beliebers alone?

Doesn't he understand what happens when he quit?

The gentle sea breeze is blowing in my face, as I take several times a deep breath.

I heard gentle steps in the sand behind me as Justin sat down next to me and looked into the distance, just like I did. I could feel him over and over again looking up at me, but I didn't make eye contact.

I rubbed my face and removed the last tears.

"The food was really good and you look beautiful tonight." Justin muttered suddenly, waiting for a reaction from me, but got none. To hear were only the sea, the waves and the wind.

I could feel how guilty he felt. He thought so intense that I could almost hear it. I understand that he had a terrible day; I understand that the last days for him were unbearable but it doesn't excuse what he said and how he has treated me.

We sat for a while just next to each other, played with the sand and enjoyed the peace, even if it was kind of uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable because we have so much on our souls that we should share with each other but didn't, uncomfortable because we didn't enjoy the sunset arm in arm, because an invisible wall stood between us.

"Sometimes I almost start to believe all the rumors myself, even though I know that there are lies." Justin said with his raspy voice but gentle, thoughtful starring off into the sunset, while he let the sand drizzle through his fingers.

He is so depressed that it hurts me. I looked over at him for the first time since we sat here together.

"Do you know who you are?" I asked him when I looked closely into his eyes. He thought about it and nodded.

"Then don't doubt yourself. You're a good man, not perfect or flawless but you have a heart of gold. You have what it takes to become a great artist; you've the talent to be a musician who will be called a legend one day. This also means that you have to work more than other people, to be better than other people. In situations like this you have to be stronger than you were today. This means question you but never doubt yourself." I said, as he listened to me more than ever before.

"You will fall, not just once in your life, because decisions will be make that are maybe wrong but you'll stand up again bigger and stronger than ever before. You are special; you have something special with which you give other people hope, faith and strength. You have the gift to improve the lives of other people. This is not taken for granted. God has blessed you, do something with it."

His eyes were glassy, ​​and my heart beats faster.

"Of course you can give up, but I'm sure you'll regret it and you wouldn't be happy with it. You're made for that job." I paused for a second but Justin knew I'm not done yet. "I will accompany you, as long as you want me to, as long as you let me, I'll support you on this precious journey with all my strength because I love you, Justin with all your flaws and weaknesses."

Justin was obviously very touched by my words when I broke our eye contact and watched the sun that was barely visible yet.

The sky was soaked in a rich violet. Silence surrounds us, only the sea could be heard as it danced with the wind.