45. Chapter What does he know what I don't?

YOUR POV

I was glad to see my parents again, on the other hand, I was super nervous. I know how my father can be and after Justin had told me that he was in a difficult mood I was worried. Justin was straight back out with the doctor and talked to him. I had a feeling the two hide a secret. With an effort I tried to remember what happened, but had no clue. The last thing I know is that I went to bed with Justin after we had a very special One-year-anniversary. I can’t even remember to have dreamed. I slept for several days and can’t remember one dream. All I wanted now was to see my loved ones and that my memories come back.

Curious about how I look, I tried to get up. I sat in pain at the edge of my hospital bed. My legs were too short to touch the floor. The blue, red and purple spots on my legs shocked myself. I pressed my hand to my aching ribs as I tried to stand up. I immediately become dizzy. My circulation dropped and I quickly grabbed something where I could support myself. My bare feet were on the cold floor when I tried to keep my head up. I held onto the rod firmly where I was connected to a tube and a needle. I shakily took a step ahead on the way to the bathroom. Each step felt as if I would run high-performance sports. My muscles were weak, but my will was stronger.

“Oh my god baby, what are you doing?” Justin asked scared and ran to me to support me. He pulled his arms around my weak body as I looked at him surprised. “The doctor has specifically told you that you must remain lying.” I rolled my eyes, even though I can understand that he's worried. I was breathing hard, put my free arm on Justin's strong one.

“Where do you wanna go?” He asked me softly. I pointed to the door behind which the bathroom is. He nodded and took slow steps with me in the direction. I was so grateful to him that he hasn’t forced me back into bed.

“If you need to use the toilet, you could say something, I would have brought the bedpan.” He said, opening the door for us.

“I don’t need to use the toilet. I want to look into the mirror.” I said, and reached the sink where I was holding myself. Justin looked at me worried what afraid me; do I want to see what the mirror will show me? I shot my eyes, lifted my head and opened them again.

Tears filled my eyes at the sight. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand. My face was completely destroyed.

“Who has done this to me?” I mumbled and looked shocked through the mirror into Justin eyes. He looked as if he suffers under pain inside.

“Don’t worry, baby. The doctor assured us that all of these injuries will leave no lasting damage.” He whispered, hoping to make me feel better by saying so.

~Memoirs~

“Please, stop it!” I cried desperately. Marco forced me to look at him, I could see through his jeans a large bulge in his crotch. He was excited by what he did to me. This perverted pig. Without warning, he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me. I didn’t moved, I was petrified.

~END~

“Marco.” I mumbled scared when a scrap of my memory came back. The tears ran down my cheeks, Justin immediately came to me and hugged me from behind hesitantly, carefully, he didn’t want to hurt me. My breathing was difficult when I was on the verge of collapse. Justin's grip was stronger as I leaned a part of my weight against him.

“Baby, who is Marco?” He asked softly and stood in front of me. I was scared to death.

“The man who did this to me.” I muttered, I felt so dirty. “Justin another man has touched me.” I mumbled and hid my face in his chest in shame. He rested his cheek on the top of my head. Why he isn’t disgusted by me? I was disgust by myself. Even more pictures flooded my memories. How he did almost raped me on the bed. The countless blows he clipped, because I didn’t want to participate. I burst into hysterical crying as though only Justin could hold me, my own body was too weak.