30. Chapter What should I do?

YOUR POV

“And how is it?” Justin asked on the phone while I was waiting in the hotel bar for Alexa.

“She isn’t here yet, she's late.” I mumbled back and let my eyes slip through the bar, looking for the sister of the man I killed. I was super nervous and unsure. Justin sensed this and tried to calm me down. I could hardly concentrate on what he told me.

“(Y/N)?” He asked, confused and took me out of my thoughts.

“Yes.” I mumbled, trying to draw my attention to him.

“Okay, you've just not been listening to me, right?” He determine and giggled. Whenever I hear his chuckle I have to grin. In my mind's eye I see his beautiful face and calm down so quickly. I giggled into the phone and agree with him.

“Stay cool, and remember that I have my eyes on my phone all day. So call me whenever you need help. And text me where you are!” Said Justin determinant with a worried tone. Before I could answer, I saw Alexa coming towards me. My heart began to race as I nervously bit my lower lip.

“Justin, she comes, I gotta go!” I said and ended the call without waiting for a response from him. I let my phone fall into my pocket, and my lips formed into an artificial smile. She stretched out her arms and hugged me enthusiastically.

“I'm sorry that I'm late. I still have my problems to find my way here in LA and couldn’t find the hotel.” She apologized and smiled at me happily. I assured her that this would be no problem and asked her how she's doing. Relieved, she looked at me and told me that she is fine.

“I'm hungry, you too?” She asked as we left the hotel and went into my car. Admiration she looked around in my car and couldn’t believe that I had a private driver.

“Sure let’s go to Dan Tana’s. They have good Italian food.“ I suggested and let my driver know how he gets there.

“Do they have carbohydrate free food there?” Alexa asked, I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

“What? I’m a model, do you think this figure is perfect by itself?” She said and laughed, as if it would have been funny. I think I have to puke. Can the day be over already please?

“They also have meat dishes and salad.” I assured her and laughed with her even though I wasn’t amused. What the guys said, what should I talk about with her?

“I wanted to apologize again for the performance with Justin at the show. I hope you had no fight because of me.” She said hypocritical. Okay (Y/N) take a deep breath. I played with my purse in my hands and tried to hide my displeasure.

“Justin and I don’t argue because of such things. For this, our relationship is much too deep.” I said, even if it was a small lie. Of course, Justin and I argue again and again over nothing, but that's certainly not Alexa’s business. She nodded and grinned even though I felt as if she was a bit disappointed. Bitch.

“I wanted to advance my career and with such a performance with such a famous man…I mean you know how that business works.” Was she trying to justify herself. I shrugged unimpressed with my shoulder, hoping that we finally arrive at the restaurant.

“Don’t worry, I can separate business and private life very well. I just hope that it has helped your career.” I assured her and looked out the window.

“You have no idea, my phone hasn’t stopped ringing. I have so many requests and bookings since the show with Justin, it is crazy.” She cheered and looked at me with wide eyes. She probably expected me to be happy with her…okay... here we go I clapped delighted and grinned at her like an idiot.