15. Chapter A Tiger?

YOUR POV  

The weather was perfect for a trip on the yacht. Except for Pattie, Jeremy and the littles were all there. But they also should be here at any moment. Together on the deck of the yacht, we have listened to music, ate and laughed a lot. I was already in my bikini beside Johanna and Justin, as I enjoyed the watermelon.  

"Baby, should I apply some cream on your back?", asked Justin, who had suntan lotion in his hand. I nodded and turned to him with my back, so he had better access.

Lovingly and gently he massaged the lotion on my back, I had to keep myself from groaning. It's so hard for me to concentrate when he has his hands on my body. It is always a sense of satisfaction.

I got no choice but to see that Johanna enamored stared at her phone.

I gesticulate questioning in her direction. She immediately blushed and put her phone away. We both giggled.

"Now it's my turn.", Justin said, pulling off his shirt, as suddenly all began whistling and laughing. I turned around surprised when I realized why all went mad.

With wide eyes, I stared at Justin's back. Was that me? The scratches on his back from last night were not to be overlooked.

"Well looks like (Y/N) is a wild one, after that (Y/N) and you don't got a lot of sleep, do you?", Ryan shouted, laughing. He could hardly breathe.  

"Oh my God, shut up.", I called. Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. Justin still looked totally clueless, as I was getting even redder, if that is possible and hoped that the earth swallows me. Everyone laughed himself to death.

Khalil made ​​a manifestly guests with his hand and made a noise like a big cat. I threw him a dirty look, as Justin finally understood what is going on and also started laughing. Luckily, his parents and the children were not there yet. Only with this idea, I became dizzy. Justin winked at me with a huge grin on his face.

"What can I say, I make my girl crazy.", he said, laughing and proud. 

"Justin, please put your shirt back on. What if your parents see that?", I pleaded him desperately. 

"If we see what?", asked a soft voice. Oh no, Pattie and Jeremy.

"Justin!", Jaxon screamed and jumped into his arms. 

Justin hugged his little brother lovingly, as everyone laughed. Jeremy immediately saw the scratch marks on Justin's back and showed it to Pattie. They both laughed and looked at me knowingly. Jeremy winked at me and patted his son proud of the shoulder. 

"Well done.", he whispered loudly, so that everyone could hear.

"Jeremy!", called Pattie. "Stop it, can't you see that this is embarrassing for (Y/N)."   I want to die immediately, please.  

"Obviously you had a fight with a real tiger.", Jeremy said, ignoring Patties previous comment. I sighed and rolled my eyes as the laughter was even louder, although I find it funny myself slowly but surely.

"A Tiger?" Jaxon asked surprised. There was no holding back. Justin sat Jaxon back down, greeted Jazzy with a kiss.  

"Are all on board?", asked the captain. We agreed as the yacht took off.  

"So do you help me to apply the lotion or not?", asked Justin smiling and sat down next to me. I looked at him pouting but took the bottle from his hand and began to massage his back with lotion. He moaned softly to annoy me.