34. Chapter Stop it!

YOUR POV

“(Y/N), don’t forget the pizza!” Giovanni shouted from the couch when I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. We finally had a sibling evening, that we used to have years ago much more. Good movies, good food and a few drinks, that was all we needed. We made ​​pizza but it was still in the oven.

“In two minutes!” I called back, and decided to wait in the kitchen.

From Justin:

‘Hope you have a great evening with Gio. I arrived at the studio. Dean comes soon.’

To Justin:

‘If you're lucky, a piece of this perfect pizza will wait for you. ;)’ I replied and sent him a picture of the pizza in the oven.

From Justin:

‘If none of this is waiting at home, it would be a reason to break up with you...just saying. ;P’

To Justin:

‘Hahaha...Have fun in the studio! Love you!’

“Where are you?” Giovanni shouted and came into the kitchen just as I took the pizza from the oven. He helped me to put everything into the living room.

“What movie do you wanna watch first?” I asked, pointing Gio our three selected DVDs.

“The horror movie.” He said shortly, and put each a piece of pizza on the plates.

“This I feared.” I mumbled and let the DVD slide into the player. I dropped down next to my brother on the couch. Armed with a pillow and my plate so we could start the movie. Giovanni laughed at me and took a sip of his long drink.

“Scaredy cat.” He whispered in my ear and leaned down comfortably on the large couch. I shot him a dirty look and showed him my tongue.

“Why Justin actually isn’t here today?” He asked after a while. The movie was still pretty boring. I swallow the piece of pizza that was in my mouth and looked over at him.

“He is in the studio with Dean.” I said the name Dean emphasized scorning. He wrinkled his brow and waited for an explanation.

“Dean was also at the party.” I said surprised that he doesn’t know who I mean.

“I know that, but why do I have the feeling that you don’t like him?” He asked and continued eating his pizza. Should I tell him what Dean did at the party? Who if not him. He is the man I can trust. I sighed, wondering where to start with telling.

“Dean is a producer who is super talented and sought after.” I began. I told him how it happened that Dean was at the party. He listened to me attentively, as always, and waited patiently for me to get to the point.

“When I was sitting alone on the terrace, he came to me and has been flirting with me very offensive.” I said, and Giovanni's views changed immediately. His eyes were thin lines and his lips he pressed firmly against each other.

“What do you mean with this?” He asked in a hard voice. I told him exactly what happened and what Dean said to me. He raised his eyebrows surprised and couldn’t believe his ears.

“Are you serious?” He asked, sitting up straight. I just nodded and looked down at my plate, which was in my lap.

“And Justin is nevertheless with him in the studio?” He asked incredulously.

“He doesn’t know it.” I mumbled and looked back up at him. “It was so important for Justin that he can work with Dean, I didn’t want to ruin that.” I told quiet. Giovanni's gaze softened.