13. Chapter Every single one of us!

Your POV  

After a few hours of sleep, I woke up in the strong arms of my boyfriend. He looks so adorable in his sleep; I could admire him for hours. I kissed his cheek and shoulder and stood carefully up. He muttered and turned on his stomach. I looked in my suitcase for my bikini when I heard Justin moaned and felt like he was watching me with an intense look as I walked half naked through the room. I giggled as I blushed.

"You do that on purpose, don't you?", he says with an offended voice smiling at me. I looked at him quizzically, as he starred at me lustfully from head to toe.

"I don't know what you're talking about.", I said, laughing, wiggling my ass before I disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear him laugh; his laugh was one of the most beautiful sounds I knew.

Hand in hand Justin and I went down for breakfast. The others have been waiting for us. The boys were all ready for golf and Johanna and Ryan drove straight after breakfast into the city to look for a gift for Miriam. 

Pattie and I couldn't wait to get to the beach.

"I wish you both a lot of fun.", Justin said and gave me and his mother a kiss on the cheek.

"You too, guys.", Pattie and I said at the same time. Justin hugged me and reminded me that we have a date this afternoon today. I nodded and smiled at him lovingly. 

“Where are you?”, called Pattie with her ​​soft voice as she already went towards the beach and realized that I wasn’t with her. Justin gave me a slap on the ass and winked at me as I made my way to his mother.

"I miss you already.", call Justin cheesy after me. I giggled as Pattie rolled her eyes.

"He can't be without you for a second. Can he?", she asked with a laugh and put her arm around my waist. I nodded and looked over my shoulder as I saw that he was still watching us, till Fredo finally pulled him away and disappeared with him through the lobby.

With quick steps Pattie and I went to the beach, as we couldn't believe our eyes. On the beach there were two super-hot guys with only their shorts on, wet and tanned. Two typical surfer boys. Pattie and I looked at each other mischievously and began to giggle as we went up to them.

With their toned bodies they stood there like Roman deities, with a grin on their face and a surfboard in the arm. I'm in heaven. Yes, I know I have the hottest boyfriend who existence on this planet, but a little flirt will probably be allowed.

"Hang Loose ladies, are you Pattie and (Y/N)?", greeted us one of the hotties, we just nodded and smiled.

"We are Jessy and Ashley, your surf instructor for today.", they introduced themselves, smiling. The two aren't older than 26.

"Nice to meet you.", Pattie greeted and shake hand with both of them.

"Let's get started.", Ashley said and put his board in the sand. Pattie and I took off our clothes and waited for the first instructions.

"First we need to get warm, and do some dry runs on the beach, then it goes into the water.", Jessy tells and looked at us both sexy. Pattie winked at me when she saw that I blushed.

"So I think we feel warm already.", Pattie said, laughing. The boys laughed briefly and showed us the first exercise. Pattie and I watched the two of them admiringly, when the boys were showing us their muscles.

"Now it's your turn.", said the two pointing on the boards. We tried our best to do the exercise when we pressed ourselves with all our strength from the board up and jumped to our feet with a jerk.